Chapter 17

Ross' POV

Laura- do you think the police caught 'Sevina'?

Me- if they did then she could've escaped.

Laura- Ross, I'm scared. What if she comes after us.

Me- ill protect you. I hate seeing you cry and I don't want that to happen anymore.

Laura- thanks Ross. I'd do the same for you.

We walk to school and we get there once the bell rings. We go inside get our things for Religion and go to Religion.

Teacher- Okay. Today we will be having a Pop Quiz!

Some kid- about religion?

Teacher- yes! Laura and Ross hand these out while I'm reading on my kobo.

We hand the papers out and when we're done we say down and did the test.

It was fairly easy. Well Laura helped me with a few questions but I'm confident that I did good enough to get at least a B.

We put them on her desk.

We sat back down and just talked.

Teacher- ugh! No no no!

Laura- what's wrong Ms. Kiang?

Ms. Kiang- this guy in my book cheated on a girl with a boy.

Laura- wait, is he g--

Ms. Kiang- yes Laura, he is.

Laura looked at me in weirdness.

Then the bell rang and we headed for our lockers to put our things away.

Me- Laura, you have so many pictures in your locker.

Laura- of us. Of celebrities. Of my family. Of memories. Of your family.

Me- why my family?

Laura- your family is like a family. My mom and dad both died in a car crash and I have hardly any family.

A/N sorry short chapter. Ill make it longer next time. Vote. Comment. Love ya<3