Chapter 30

Laura's POV

Ross and I are at the mall getting Christmas gift for everyone. I haven't got Ross one yet but I am now.

Me- Ross, I'm gonna go to the washroom.

Ross- okay. Ill be here.

I walk to the washroom and go pee. I wash my hands then head to a hockey store.

I buy him a hockey stick. Then a guy runs past me and bumps

Into me. He just kept running after that.

Ugh. Rude!

I put the things in a bag and put it In the car then go back to Ross.

Ross- you took a really long time.

Me- just caught the eye of some really cool things.

Ross- well I have gifts for everyone.

Me- I do too.

We left the mall and went to a small park with pretty benches and a nice fountain in the middle of the park.

Me- this place is really pretty, Ross.

Ross- glad you like it.

We sat on a bench near the fountain.

We intertwined hands and looked into each others's eyes.

Me- Ross, I have something to tell you.

Ross- I do too.

Me- I love you a lot but-

Ross- I love you too.

Me- Ross I-

Ross- will you go out with me?

Me- Ross I'm really sorry, but no.

Ross- I thought you said you loved me!

Me- I do love you, but it's just too hard, okay!!

Ross- what is? taking care of me? Well I can handle MYSELF!!! I don't even know why I said I loved you! you're just a FAT, UGLY, DRAMATIC BITCH!!!!!!!!

*i started to cry half way through of what he said*

Me- *sniff* YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SPECIAL THAT YOU CAN BE THE KING OF ALL WOMAN!!!! YOU CAN'T BOSS EVERYONE AROUND INCLUDING ME!!! YOU'RE JUST A SELF CENTERED, LYING, CARELESS ROCKSTAR!!! *sniff*

Ross- Laura I-

Me- SAVE IT!!! YOU MAKE A GIRL FEEL SPECIAL THEN BREAK HER HEART THEN MAKE HER FEEL SPECIAL AGAIN!! YOU DON'T ACTUALLY LOVE ME!! YOU NEVER DID AND NEVER WILL!!

Ross- I GUESS WE BOTH LEARNED SOMETHING ABOUT OURSELVES TODAY!!! THAT YOU'RE A BITCH AND IM A ' SELF CENTERED ROCKSTAR '

Me- wanna know something else i found out about me? ITS THAT I HATE YOU!!

I got up and started walking. i looked back and saw him with a tear rolling down his cheek. I ran all the way home.

I can't bare to see him anymore. He's just not the one for me.

We are not meant to be..

A/N ahhhhh!!! Twist! Okay guys, sorry I haven't been updating. It's been really busy with school and homework. Our washing machine broke and it's been out for a couple weeks now so we have to go to the cleaners. Hope you still read and vote!!!! Love ya!!

XoXo