Chapter 26

Laura's POV

Rocky and I decided to stay at his house. I can handle that asshole, Ross.

I wake up and I see Rocky stroking my hair with a smile spread across his face. I roll my eyes.

Me- how long have you been up?

Rocky- uhhhh... Only a few minutes.

I get up and get dressed. I laid down with Rocky again. My head laying on his chest. There's one thing missing.

Ross. I miss Ross.

No! Shut up conscious!!

I hate that jerk!

No I don't I still love him!

Ugh!

Rocky- are you okay, Laura?

He just snapped me out of my thoughts.

Why does everyone do that??

Me- ummm.. Nothing. I mean yes..

Rocky- is it Ross?

Me- *sigh* yeah. I think I still have feelings for him even though he's an ass. *laugh*

Rocky- well, you can always talk to him. I saw Lauren go home last night. She ain't here no more.

Me- I don't know. Maybe. Okay. Ill give it a try. But promise you'll be here when it's over!

Rocky- promise!

I kiss him on the cheek and go up to Ross' room.

I knock on the door.

Ross- who is it?

Me- its me, Laura. Look Ross, I--

He opens the door and I see tear marks on his eyes, a busted lip and a few really bad bruises on his arms.

Me- Ross, what happened!?

He pulls me inside and I shut the door.

He pulls up his shirt and I see a gun shot in his stomach.

Me- Oh my gawd, Ross.

Tears start gushing out of my eyes.

Ross- it's Laur-Lauren.

I lock the door and sit beside him.

We look each other in the eyes.

Me- that bitch! *cries* I'm so sorry, Ross. Where is she? What happened? Why?

Ross- I killed her. Well I went outside to say goodbye to her. And she did this. It was because I wasn't co-operating.

Me- what do you mean?

Ross- she said that if I didn't do what she said them she'd kill you. It all started the day before the concert.

Me- Ross, you should've told me.

Ross- sorry Laura. I should've told you. *starts to cough*

Me- its okay. We need some help! Ill go get Stormie!

Ross- *cough* no Laura. *cough*

I nod and get the first aid kit from the drawer in his room. There's one in every room. Just incase.

I get the tweezers and pull out the bullet from his stomach. Good thing that it wasn't far in at all!

I put bandages on his cuts and some ointment on his bruises and lip.

Me- there! All better! A bit..

Ross- thanks Laura. About the Lauren thing, I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just trying to prevent her from---

I gently put my lips up against his. OMG!!! This felt so good.

Ross- ow.

I pulled away.

Laura- oops! Sorry, I forgot about the--

He connected our lips once again and we intertwined hands.

This is the moment in the movies that sparks and fireworks fly around everywhere.

My Ross is back.

A/N okay how do you like this chapter??? Took a long time. Sorry. I'm just having my period and I have to go to the washroom a lot. I also had church. Peace.