The Island....continued

I starred at my trusted beast as it lowered its head slowly. "No you can't be.....thats impossible....." I stated " no my dear its not" Lelion replied "did you just speak to me???" I shouted still in shock. The voice chuckled "Alexi, anything is possible in neverland" the man replied "I learned that the hard way my dear" he sighed turning his head to the side. My mouth was left hanging wide open, I shut it quickly in dismay. "I-i-i'm sorry for what I said early...." I replied, he turned his sad eyes toward me. "How did you know I was the Lelition???" He asked quietly I sighed. "I don't exactly know, the thought just came to me and everything just clicked" I responded. He nodded "now how did this" I waved my hand, mentioning his wolf form. "All happen?" I asked eyebrows pulled together.

He sighed and began "when i was a teenage boy i never really knew when to stop or control myself, much like your, friend Nakotowa" I gulped down the bile that had risene in my throat as Lelion compared Nakotowa any where close to him. "It was my 18th birthday, I was reaching my power prime" he continued "I was the best fighter and the first to reach their power prime at 18." My brow raised "18 that must have been very uncommon, in your village" i replied. The power prime was when a clan members powers reached the most mature point also know as a prime. "So it was then when it happened, the accident I didn't mean for it to happen but it just did" Lelion layed his head down on his large paws. "My power was weather..I never realized how powerful it wasn't until.....Allanna agreed to be connected to...to him" he stuttered sadly "Dytron, he had always tried to but of course I was so caught up.....in winning I didn't notice that Allanna had fallen in love with him..." silently I settled my hand on his hanging head. "I went crazy he had beat me in the most important thing of all....love" Lelion coughed and tried to go on "no, no take your time" I slowly began to pet behind his ear. "You are much like her Allanna, I set a tornado loose on the whole village" I gasped throwing my hand up to my mouth.

"I didn't mean to of course....... I attempted to strike Dytron with lightning.....but she, Allanna jumped in the way....she fell to the ground life less before me." A single tear escaped his eye. I bwondered quietly to myself why was I comforting some one like this, the Lelition. I sighed and looked at the forest around me, a red Asangi flower plant was to my left. While a singing Elinga was in a near by tree. Lelion sighed and went on "when i learned that there was a witch that....that could bring hr back to life" he cried out as if tryring to justify his decision "I thought she loved me but I was mistaken, the witch made me promise I would never interfere with Allanna annd Dytrons life again" he stopped and coughed "but I couldn't....I couldn't stop myself, one day when she, Allanna was out searching for fire wood I trapped her there" he stopped to take a slow deep breath "I forced her to kiss me but as we kissed she tried to get away, then a sudden pain took over me the next thing I knew I was a.....a monster" he growled "I was a fool, Allannna was there for me even then, she told me that day she was expecting a child she made me promise to always protect her and her future family, I still am" he starred me straight in the eyes "Allanna is your great great grandmother" my eyes widened and my mouth once more, fell open.

"We better head back to the-to the tent" I responded pointing to the tent spastically "yes, I agree with you we should go bac,k don't want any one to worry" Lelion coughed and for a moment there was a very awkward silence between us "I-I can walk back on my own" I said awkwardly waving my hand around unconsciously "ah eh yes, i'll see you later than good Alexi" he responded turning and walking off into the forest. I sighed thank goodness thats over I thought lifting the flap of my tent open. I looked around making sure no one was inside, I threw my gear at the foot of my bed. I sat down on the compacted dirt floor of my small home. What was I going to do now that Dian and Orlim were back?? Would I have to move back into the village or maybe they would move a tent over here on their own. I moaned as my head felt as if it were going to explode from all the new things I had learned. I rolled over to my bed and rested my head on the stiff uncomfortable lump I called a pilllow. I shut my eyes beckoning sleep to come to my tired mind.