The Pod and a Party

I sat up quickly conking my head onto Nakotowas, I rubbed my head glaring at him. He smiled apologizing as I looked over his shoulder. "I didn't mean to interrupt anything" Orlim called out starring out at his feet as they shuffled nervously. I flopped onto my back smacking myself on the head "who is it???" Nakotowa mouthed. I sighed "its alright Orlim we were just playing a game" Nakotowa winced as I spoke Orlims name "rocks" he muttered rolling off of me. "Oh you don't have to....move because of me" Orlim spoke lightly "oh its okay really" Nakotowa responded rubbing the back of his neck. Orlim smiled sweetly "I was just looking to make sure Alexi was okay, it seems shes in good hands" he answered smiling. I looked down laughing silently "you two are perfect for each other by the way" he called out as he turned around and walked back towards the Village.

I slammed my head on the ground hitting a stick hard "well that was..awkward" Nakotowa announced. I groaned and smacked his chest with my hand "ow, what is it with you and hitting me" he cried out scooting away from me. I raised an eyebrow and sat up trying to fix my hair, what a pain this is gonna be. I thought to myself as I lifted myself off of the ground. I walked slowly through the foliage back to the crater leaving Nakotowa behind. I kicked a rock as I looked around as clan members tamed the fires all around. Still tons of smoke billowed from around the area and the core. I looked to the sky and spotted something rather strange.

A green dot was coming near along with a small sparkling object next to him. My eyes widened as I realized who it was, Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. I whistled loudly alarming everyone around me, as I caught their attention I pointed. Everyone starred at Peter as he soon got closer to the crater "great whats he doing here" Nakotowa asked angrily. I gave him a look "what? I just don't like Pan" he replied shrugging. I rolled my eyes and muttered "almost as bad as Hook" he frowned at me. "What was that??" he inquired "oh, you heard me" I answered coolly. He humph and folded his arms over his chest making his muscles bulge even bigger. I smiled as Peter landed happily exclaiming "now what happened here?? A party without me how could you!!!" I looked down laughing. "Oh you know we'd never do such a thing without you so smashingly" I called out smiling sweetly, he turned to look at me.

"Ahhh who do we have here??" Peter asked floating around me observing me. Peter Pan was a sweet boy but was also very mischievous. He had a sweet face when he was 12, but he'd grown, matured. He now looked like a 17 year old. His hair was a coppery blond, with highlights of red, light blond, and brown, naturally mixed in together. His hair was baggy but didn't cover his shocking royal blue and emerald green colored eyes. His smile was bright and seemed to make anyone happy. His body was well toned and muscled but seemed a little pale for Peter. But of course he had been in a tree for years. He wore a pair of tight brown pants and a short green jerkin. A long slim word was on his left hip, but as he spun around it slid to his right. I smiled ambidextrous, he landed down in front of me and starred at my face.

"Peter, uh, I cannot believe you have forgotten me so quickly" I cried out dramatically flinging my arm over my eyes. Peter started to laugh cheerily "uh, Alexi how could I forget you" he answered smiling charmingly. Out from a bush came a stamped of boys, Lost boys to be exact. Hmmm, how fitting I cooed in my mind, Peter frowned at them. "lost boys now where have you been!!" he yelled pouting "uhhh, we got lost Peter" cried out a small chubby boy with bright red hair and light brown eyes. The clan members around the sight laughed at the children.

"I say we have a party!!" Peter yelled out of no where I raised a brow as he flashed a smile my way. Nakotowa grabbed my wrist and dragged me away as they moved the pod toward the Village. "Nakotowa whats wrong?" I asked pulling my wrist out of his grip. He stopped and ran his hands through his hair "its nothing" he answered emotionless. I sighed and backed up a bit then ran straight toward his back. I landed perfectly almost making him fall over "you'll never lose me Nakotowa don't worry" I whispered in his ear. Kicking his sides forcing him to start running, he laughed shaking his head. "You are quite the Jungle beast" Nakotowa cried out as he zig zagged past a large tree.