✿Annoying Thing They Do

Light

Light would be that one person that can't stand mess. You leave a bag of chips lying on your desk? You gotta pick it up. Your jacket falls off the back of the sofa? You gotta pick it up. You love him but he would be a little too much sometimes.

L

Crumbs in the bed. That's it. That's all that needs to be said. There's nothing worse than sleeping in a bed (wearing only a tank top and shorts)that has crumbs in it. You'd tell him off many times but he would never listen. You would always forgive him in the end because it's L, come on. He's a cutie.

Mello

You wouldn't have a problem with swearing, but jeez, when Mello would start, he would be able to stop. He would has to fit a curse in between literally every word. It would only bother you because it'd sound stupid and (although you'd never tell him) would make him sound less intelligent than you know he is.

Matt

Matt would be really loud at times. Wether he'd be yelling at the video game he was playing, or just being genuinely loud when talking to you. Once he realised that he's doing it, he would usually stop which would be adorable because he'd obviously care about you.

Near

He would have days where he'd just freak out if someone touched him. You'd respect his wishes and of course don't want to make him feel uncomfortable, but sometimes he wouldn't tell you when he felt that way and just tense up and give you weird looks when you go to hug him which makes you feel horrible and like you've stepped over the line.

❀⋆✧✦✧⋆❀

A/N I hope this was okay! ^^