✿They See You Without Makeup

(If you don't wear makeup then I apologise but you can still read if you want!)

Light

You had just finished showering and stepped out of the bathroom to grab the hairdryer, fully clothed.

Light was sitting on the bed watching some TV show but it quickly lost his attention and was given to you when you appeared in front of him.

Light stared at you in surprise for a moment, amazed as to how someone could naturally look so beautiful.

You were about to tell him off for staring when you remembered that you were completely bare-faced.

You gasped and both your hands shot up to cover your face.

"I'm sorry" you said, afraid that he would think of you differently now that he knew what you looked like without makeup.

"For what?" Came his response. You heard the bed springs creak as he stood up and walked to you, pulling your hands away from your face.

"Please don't look at me" you sighed, eyes screwed shut.

He chuckled before answering,
"But I have to, you're beautiful" he kissed your nose lightly, making you shake your head and turn away to go back to the bathroom.

Light pulled you closer to him by your waist so that you couldn't escape him.

"You are beautiful and I'll do anything to make you believe that" he said before kissing you.

L

L wanted to cuddle with you but only if you took your makeup off. It was a strange request and you normally would have said no but you really wanted to cuddle too so you didn't have much option.

You finished wiping the rest of it off your face and binned the wipe. The person in the mirror made you stop and think.

What if L found you unattractive after this and stopped dating you?

He wouldn't. He'd said before that he thought you were beautiful but that opinion alone wasn't why he loved you.

You shook your head and headed back to the bedroom where L was sitting in his usual position, eating chocolates.

His head snapped up at the sound of your footsteps and he smiled at you.

You took this as an invitation to join him on the bed and did just that.

You lay on your back with an arm across your bare face, hiding it from your lover.

L sighed and moved your arm so he could see your face. He still expected you to be beautiful but this was extraordinary.

You pouted when he started at you but he flopped down next to you, making you roll over to face him.

He pulled you closer to him so your bodies were pressed together and ran his hands through your hair.

"You're so beautiful" he said, though it was barely audible.

"I'm glad you think so" you replied, knowing he wouldn't lie to you.

Mello

Mello had been complaining about  how you always wear makeup and had somehow persuaded you to take it off.

He was standing behind you in the bathroom as you wiped off your confidence.

Once you had finished you sighed and turned around to face him.

"Are you happy now?" You asked, pouting.

"Very" he smirked, wrapping his arms around your waist and leaning in to kiss you.

You were first to pull away
"Can I put it back on now?" You asked while making puppy eyes.

Mello shook his head
"Of course not, I want to look at your beautiful face" he smiled before kissing you again.

Matt

You had agreed to stay at Matt and Mello's place for the night so you could spend time with your boyfriend and best friend.

You were all going to binge watch (F/S) so you were going to make yourself as comfortable as possible which meant taking off your makeup.

You were a little hesitant about the idea at first but Matt told you he'd love you no matter what and that it was stupid if you thought he'd leave you over something like that.

You stepped out of the bathroom in shorts, an oversized sweater and a clean, bare face.

Matt thought you looked like an angel. Mello was confused, he thought you were beautiful but he didn't understand how you looked the same without makeup.

You sat yourself on Matt's lap as he stared at you.

"Stop staring at me" you huffed and crossed your arms like a sulking child.

"I'm sorry, beautiful" he apologised before kissing your cheek and starting the show.

Near

You hit the gas and drove as fast as possible without going over the speed limit while checking the time.

The reason for this being, you had slept in this morning and you were late for work.

You had sprinted out the front door, throwing on some random clothes that were lying around and off you went.

The S.P.K. Headquarters weren't too far from your home which was great.

You knew Near wouldn't be too pissed but you hated the idea of looking less professional by being late.

As soon as you got there you basically fell out of your car and ran    for what felt like miles.

A dozen flights of stairs later, you burst through the doors.

"Sorry for being late! I slept in and I-"

"That's alright, in glad to see you
  Y/N" Near said.

You nodded and took your seat, ignoring the glares you were getting from the others.

You took a little time to look over your outfit which was a pair of black jeans and an old band shirt.

It wasn't ideal for work but it could've been worse.

You were about to check your makeup when you realised that you hadn't put any on.

Near took his place next to you and placed his head on your shoulder.

"Again, sorry for being late" you repeated.

"I told you it was alright, just try to be on time tomorrow"

You nodded and read over your notes from yesterday.

"And I'm sorry about my face" you laughed awkwardly.

"What's wrong with your face?" He asked, looking like he genuinely didn't notice your lack of make up.

"I'm not wearing any makeup...and you have to look at this" you say, gesturing to your face.

"For a whole day" you finish, sighing.

"Your face is beautiful regardless of  wether or not you are wearing make up and something as small as appearance would never change my feelings towards you. To think otherwise is completely idiotic" he reasoned, making you feel one million times better about yourself.

"Thank you" you said before kissing his head and getting back to work.

❀⋆✧✦✧⋆❀

A/N: i hope you enjoyed, beautiful ^^