✿Their Favourite Physical Feature Of Yours

Light

Your hands. As said before, he would often play with your fingers but he'd just think you have the most beautiful hands. He would sometimes paint your nails for you and get mad if he messed up, which is adorable.

L

L would love to see you smile. Just knowing that you're happy would comfort him and a smile from you would take away a whole lot of stress from any case he'd be working on.

Mello

Mello would love how short you are. He'd tease you a lot about it by resting his arm on your shoulder or giving you nicknames but he'd soon shut up when he hears the death treat thrown at him that would remind him why he fell in love with you in the first place.

Matt

If asked, he'd say your ass, but Matt would adore your hair and running his fingers through it. He'd enjoy watching you style it and would play with it a lot, making sure not to hurt you.

Near

Near would love your eyes and how they'd brighten when you'd smile or laugh. He'd also love when they'd be fixated on him most of the time and how many emotions you would convey with just one look.

Misa

Misa loves your lips and how you always kiss her at the right moment. You know when she needs you to show her some love and that a kiss from you could make her day 100% better.

❀⋆✧✦✧⋆❀

A/N: I'm just putting it out there that I'd never post possibly triggering content without warning you but if there's something that makes anyone uncomfortable or upsets anyone then please PM me so I can change it! Thank you (><)