✿Their Fear

Light

Light fears that someone will harm you. He would never let that happen as he swore to protect you, but it's still a fear of his.

L

L knows that your relationship puts you in danger, that's why he was hesitant about dating you at first, but obviously you managed to persuade him. He would never forgive himself if your relationship with him was the cause of your death.

Mello

Mello fears that one day, one of his plans will go terribly wrong and you'll end up being harmed or possibly killed. That's why he puts so much more thought into all of his plans now that's he has your life to think about.

Matt

Matt has a lot of insecurities which you help him overcome, but he fears that one day you'll grow to hate him because of them and leave him for someone better.

Near

Near has trouble trusting people, especially trusting people with your safety. He always puts your safety first but fears that something will happen to you when he's not with you.

Beyond

Beyond knows that he would never to anything to hurt you, but he does fear that one day he'll lose it and end up doing something that he'd regret.

A/N more cheesy shit for you <3 seriously, I hope there's a deranged fangirl out there who craves this shit and is reading this. It's all so OOC😂

As Always,

Minty Out! (^з^)-