✿How They Wake You

Light

If Light woke up before you, he would normally let you wake up by yourself but if he needed to wake you he'd kiss your lips softly before resting his forehead against yours and running his fingers through your hair. When you awoke you would automatically smile at your adorable boyfriend.

L

Knowing L, he would have stayed up all night working but when you did force him to sleep he would always wake up before you. He would wake you by peppering your face with small kisses which would always send you into a fit of giggles when you awoke.

Mello

Mello would hate having to wake you but he knew that it didn't take much to do so and he used that to his advantage.
He would shift around next to you, waking you up so he could apologise for waking you and say it was an accident. You, of course, would figure out what he was doing and tell him that you wouldn't mind even if he slapped you awake. (Okay but Mello could brutally murder me and I wouldn't mind) Being told that, he would still deny waking you on purpose, making you giggle at your stubborn boyfriend.

Matt

Matt would love to tickle you awake. You would often pretend to sulk afterwards but wouldn't even be able to keep up the act because Matt would start apologising and tell you that he only did it because he wanted you to start your day off with a smile. After hearing this, you would punch his arm lightly and smile at your dork.

Near

Near would gently draw shapes with his fingers on any part of your skin that was showing. He would often do this when he was bored but this would be his favourite way to wake you mainly because it was gentle and you were used to it.

Misa

Misa would snuggle closer to you and whisper a 'good morning' which would lead to you groaning and rolling over so you could get more comfortable and hopefully fall back asleep. Misa wouldn't be having any of that. She would complain and start tugging at your arm to make you to get up. You'd then have no option and kiss her before getting up and starting your day.

Beyond

If he wasn't already, Beyond would lay on top of you and kiss your nose. You'd wake up to those beautiful eyes of his you loved so much. When you tried to get up he would complain and say that you were comfortable and end up cuddling with you for another half hour before he would actually let you get up.

❀⋆✧✦✧⋆❀

A/N: cringing my ass off at Matt's but?okay?sorry?i guess?