✿What You Both Do On Lazy Days

Light-totally-100%-straight-Imagay-I-mean-Yagami

Light would feel like he had to do something productive so it would be near impossible for him to have a proper lazy day with you. When he would, you both just lay around, either sleeping or annoying each other and order pizza.

L

Although L would work nearly every second of everyday, he would know that he needs to leave some time for you and you'd appreciate that. You'd often just lay in front of the TV and binge watch anime together. L would feed you your favourite treat while stuffing his own face too and would be holding you close to him the whole day.

Mello

Both Mello and you would have almost no patience and get bored easily so lazy days would usually consist of you both whining about how you had nothing to do and finding awkward positions on the sofa to do said whining. Other times you'd just cuddle and end up falling asleep in each other's arms.

Matt

Matt would somehow always find a time to be lazy and that time would usually be spent playing video games (surprise surprise) but when you'd both have a lazy day, it'd be spent with you joining him but finding as many ways to distract him from his games as possible. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Near

Near would to spend every moment he could with you and you'd feel the same. On days where you'd have free time Near would still build towers and do puzzles but you'd often join in and talk about the things that had been bothering you.

❀⋆✧✦✧⋆❀

A/N: my friends, I have come to the conclusion that I am a master of procrastination.