✿"I Hate You"

Light

"Liiiight" came a voice from the other side of the door.

Light walked over to the door and nodded to you, signalling you to put the deathnote back into its hiding place.

Once that was done you sat back down on the bed as Sayu came rushing into the room.

"Y/N, mom wanted me to ask you if you wanted to stay for tea" she beamed.

You fist pumped mentally, Light's mom made the best food.

"Uhm, if that's okay with you the-"

"I was planning to take Y/N out for a meal tonight" Light interrupted.

"Oh...that's fine too!" Sayu skipped happily out of the room.

You pouted at Light as he locked his door again.

"Not to sound ungrateful or anything, but I really do love your mom's cooking more than anything" you complained.

"More than me?" He said, acting like he was hurt.

"Of course, I hate you" you joked, grinning at Light.

"Sure you do" he said sarcastically, sitting beside you and pulling you down so you were laying on top of him.

You sighed and kissed your childish boyfriend.

L

You were positioned on your boyfriend's lap as he rambled about the case he was working on.

"I can see that I'm boring you" he pointed out.

"I'm sorry" you pouted while he picked up a strawberry from the tray of treats sitting beside you both.

"Want it?" He asked, holding it out to you.

You nodded as he proceeded to feed you the fruit, but taking it away just as touched your lips and eating it himself.

"I hate you" you said, glaring at him.

A smirk grew on his lips as he answered simply, "We both know that's not true".

Mello

"Miheal Keehl, I officially hate you!" You yelled, running through the house to chase your blonde idiot.

"It was Matt, I swear!" He pleaded.

The sugar and salt had been swapped around so that when you made your cereal this morning, it was completely salty.

Mello hid behind the sofa, thinking that would protect him.

You stood up on the sofa and looked over to the other side to see your boyfriend crouched down.

You stifled your laughter as you pounced on him, pinning him to the ground.

He smirked at the positioning of you both, you pinching him when you realised what he was thinking about.

"You don't really hate me, do you?" He asked seriously.

You found it cute how his attitude suddenly changed at the thought of you hating him.

"Of course not, you idiot" you smiled, before kissing him.

Matt

"Any game?"

"Any game." He smirked.

You returned the expression, knowing that you would surely beat him at Y/F/G.

"Alright, Y/F/G" you replied cockily, shaking his hand to seal the deal.

You had both agreed the whoever lost this game would have to do the grocery shopping.

Matt was so confident that he insisted he could beat you at any game.

You inserted the game and started to play.

Matt was winning which didn't surprise you really, but at the last moment you made a seemingly useless attempt to get ahead of him.

It actually worked and you beat him by a few points.

"YES OHMYGOD YES" you yelled, surprised to actually have beat the gamer.

"Aha! Look who's going shopping then!" You poked Matt's cheek, feeling like a queen.

Matt only smiled, which seemed odd...

"Wait...did you lose on purpose?" You asked.

Matt gave a small nod, causing you to gasp.

"I wanted to see you happy, it was adorable" he admitted, poking you on the nose this time.

"I hate you so much right now" you said coldly, turning your body away from him.

"Awh, babe I'm sorry" you didn't even need to turn around to know that he way pulling the puppy face.

"I forgive you" you have in and kissed him softly.

❀⋆✧✦✧⋆❀

A/N I didn't write smol cotton ball in because I couldn't think of a way to write his T^T