☾If You Dont Know

If You Don't Know ~ 5sos

Light

Let's forget the past,
I swear we'll make this last

"Please"

"No...I can't, you treated me like shit, Light. You should go marry that stupid notebook because you clearly care about it more than me" you say, grabbing your bag.

"But we c-"

"I said no. I won't tell anyone about our little secret, because I would be in deep shit too. But I know you don't have it in you to kill me and if you do...I guess I'll have to deal with that when it happens" you said calmly.

Light had been yelling at you and taking out all of his stress on you for weeks now. Which was not okay.

You didn't even know why you had put up with it for so long.

Probably because you still loved him, but you knew that you deserved better than him and realised that playing god was something that was becoming far too dangerous for your liking.

"I said I was sorry, why can't we just forget about everything that happened...we can make this last" he seemed desperate now.

The sight made you want to laugh, but you kept your composure.

"No we can't, you can keep doing what you're doing but you'll be doing it alone from now on" you grabbed your keys and walked towards the door.

"Y/N please!" He cried out.

You had to hold in your laugh at this point.

"Goodbye Light" you smirked before waving goodbye to Ryuk and slamming the door on the desperate boy.

L

'I remember the way it felt inside,
and the name of the songs that made you cry

It had been a month since L had broken up with you, and it was affecting you both terribly.

L had decided that it was too dangerous to be in a relationship with you when Kira could kill you at any moment or use you to get to him.

Apparently, he wanted you to be safe so he broke up with you and told you that he wouldn't contact you again until Kira was caught.

You had no clue when that would be so you assumed you would never see him again.

You had cried yourself to sleep every night as you felt more alone than ever.

There was no one to hold you at night, no one to kiss you when you felt sad, no one to love you.

L on the other hand, probably felt worse than you did.

He was getting no sleep at all, eating hardly anything and had a severe case of depression.

He constantly felt guilty for ending your relationship, but later reminded himself that it was for your safety.

There were no new leads on the case, and his past theories had been completely thrown out the window, which meant he was back at square one.

Watari, of course, was growing worried, but said nothing as he knew that he couldn't do anything that would help your relationship.

Lawliet found himself remembering the way it felt to kiss your soft lips, the way he would hold you as you slept and all the little things about you that no one else ever noticed.

But he did, because he was in love with you and it was destroying him to be away from you.

All he wanted was for you to be safe, but he also wanted you to be curled up next to him.