Chapter 1

Hoseok was sitting on his cream colored couch, eating ice cream and watching dramas when his doorbell rang. Hoseok put his bucket of ice cream down with a pout, 'Aish~who could that be?' He thought, getting up from the couch and walking across his hardwood floor, towards the front door. Hoseok opened the door revealing Seokjin. Seokjin was getting impatient until Hoseok opened the door. "Finally! Took you long enough, please don't tell me you were watching dramas and eating ice cream again?" Seokjin asked Hoseok. Hoseok rolled his eyes as he looked at Jin. "I shouldn't have answered the door since you want to complain and maybe I WAS eating ice cream and watching dramas again." Hoseok replied sassily. Seokjin crossed his arms over his chest. "I wouldn't complain if you would go out and do something...come on we're going out." Seokjin said grabbing Hoseok's wrist. Hoseok shook his head and tried breaking himself free from Seokjin's grip. "Ani! I don't like going out! If you wanna get drunk, we can do that here!" Hoseok complained. Seokjin tighten his grip on Hoseok. "Ani I don't want to get drunk. Even if you don't like going out you will this time." Seokjin said pulling Hoseok out of his apartment, and started heading somewhere. Hoseok was still struggling to break free, even as Seokjin dragged him out of his apartment. "Why do I have to go out?" Hoseok whined. Seokjin wasn't affected by Hoseok's struggling. "Because you've been in your apartment for a month without going out, that is unless I come and drag you to places." Seokjin said heading toward a specific direction. Hoseok stopped struggling when he remembered why he's been staying in his apartment for over a month. "He broke my heart hyung..." Hoseok whispered, feeling his heart break all over again at the thought of his ex-boyfriend, Taehyung. Seokjin sighed. "I know Hoseok, he's a jerk for breaking your heart. I will never forgive him for hurting you." Seokjin said walking slower since they were close to their destination. Hoseok looked down as he continued to let Seokjin drag him. "H-he's not jerk...I just wasn't good enough for him." Hoseok whispered. Seokjin looked over at Hoseok. "Hoseok, you're good enough for anyone, he was the one that didn't deserve you." Seokjin said as he came to a stop at a pet shop. Hoseok stayed quiet, not believing what Seokjin said. He looked up at the building they were standing in front of when Seokjin stopped walking, which caused him to stop walking "A pet store? Really hyung? You dragged me out of my apartment just for this? I want to go home." Hoseok complained. Seokjin opened the door still keeping a grip on Hoseok. "My grandma always told me that to heal a broken heart, you should get a pet cat that chooses you" Seokjin said, leaving some details out. Hoseok sighed, "Fine..." He grumbled. Seokjin smiled and dragged Hoseok inside, heading toward the cat section. Hoseok looked around the bright, colorful, shop at the different pets as Seokjin continued to drag him. He saw dogs, gerbils, bunnies, lizards, anything you could think of to be in a pet store. Seokjin stopped when they were in front of the cat section. "All you have to do is go in and sit" Seokjin said, opening the small door and pushed Hoseok inside, closing the small door behind Hoseok. Hoseok's eyes widened when he was pushed inside the small room. "Yah!" Hoseok yelled when Seokjin closed the small door behind him. He looked around awkwardly. Seokjin chuckled, "Just sit down and let the kitty choose you." He said with a smile. Hoseok rolled his eyes and sat down crossed legged on the floor. Seokjin hit the back of Hoseok's head, "Don't roll your eyes at me mister!" He exclaimed. A cat with silky, white fur and crystal blue eyes slowly walked towards Hoseok, tilting his head in curiosity. "Yah! That hurt hyung!" Hoseok whined and rubbed the back of his head, where Seokjin hit him. Hoseok was too busy sulking that he didn't notice the cat. "That's what you get for rolling your eyes at me mister" Seokjin said in a scolding tone. The cat slowly walked closer to Hoseok, still looking at him curiously. Hoseok made a sound of annoyance at Seokjin's words. He stopped rubbing his head when the pain went away. That's when he looked up and noticed the cat. Seokjin smiled when he saw the cat approaching Hoseok- "Looks like that little one has got his eyes on you." Seokjin said. The cat was now in front of Hoseok, looking up at him curiously before jumping into his lap. Hoseok jumped in surprise and tilted his head in curiosity, which made Seokjin chuckle. The cat looked up at Hoseok before he started to rub his head against him, purring. Hoseok felt his heart warm a little at the sight of the cat. "H-he's adorable" Hoseok whispered with a smile. Hoseok stretched his hand out and started caressing the cat's fur. Seokjin smiled, "We'll take him." Seokjin said to the sales person who walked up to them. The cat purred more when Hoseok started caressing his fur. Hoseok continued caressing the cat's fur, content with the sound it made from his actions. "Come this way sir." The sales person said to Seokjin. Seokjin nodded and followed the girl to sign the papers, allowing Hoseok be with the cat longer. The cat continued to purr, lying down on Hoseok's lap. Hoseok picked the cat up and held it in the air "You're such a cute kitty!" Hoseok cooed. Seokjin signed the papers and paid for the cat. The cat meowed looking at Hoseok. Hoseok chuckled and nuzzled his nose against the cat's fur. The cat purred in content. Seokjin came back, "Ready to go?" He asked. Hoseok looked up at Seokjin and nodded happily "Yea!" Hoseok said and held the cat in his arms like a baby. Seokjin smiled at Hoseok's happiness. "Alright let's go" Seokjin said opening the small door so Hoseok could walk out of the cat section. The cat had fallen asleep in Hoseok's arms. Hoseok stood up slowly so he wouldn't wake up the cat. He leaned down so he could get out of the small door. Seokjin closed the door after Hoseok stepped out. "I'm guessing you're attached to him already" Seokjin said.

[A/N] Tell us what you thought about this chapter! Thanks for reading ^.^

P.S. Both admins came up with the story together. c: