Chapter 6

Jin stayed quiet, trying to calm down. Taehyung chuckled, "I just want to know. Besides, the reason I cheated on you was because I got tired of you." Taehyung said. Hoseok felt tears form in his eyes at Taehyung's words. Jimin looked at V with hatred, "Leave Hobi alone! I'm his boyfriend and I can't believe he went out with you! You're not that handsome!" Jimin exclaimed. Hoseok looked over at Jimin and smiled at his words. He wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and brought him closer, making Jimin blush. Taehyung glared at Jimin, "And you're the one to talk! I'm better than you! At least I'm not short and have chubby cheeks!" Taehyung said. Jimin was taken aback and tears started to form in his eyes. "That's it Kim Taehyung! I will murder you in your sleep for hurting my babies!" Jin said angrily. Hoseok looked at Jimin and noticed the tears forming in his eyes. Hoseok felt his whole body warm up; he clenched his fists and looked at Taehyung with disgust. He was beyond furious. He walked up to Taehyung and slapped him so hard across the face, it left a red handprint. "Don't you EVER talk about Jimin like that. I will personally beat the shit out of. You can talk shit and hurt me, but I won't let you hurt the one person that loves and cares for me more than you ever did! You're a disgusting human being Kim Taehyung...I hope you're happy with that whore of a boyfriend you left me for." Hoseok said with so much hatred in his voice. Taehyung looked at Hoseok in shock since it was the first time he's ever yelled at him. Jin grabbed Taehyung's shirt collar and pushed him towards the tables. "Now if you'll excuse us and disappear from our lives, we have pizza to eat at Hoseok's place." Jin said sweetly, almost in a scary kind of way. Jimin was shocked from Hoseok's outburst but walked over to him and grabbed his hand. Hoseok was panting and tears finally made their way from his eyes and rolled down his cheeks. He looked at Jimin when he grabbed his hand and smiled at him through his tears- Jin grabbed the pizza and Hoseok's arm, pulling them out of the door. As they were being pulled, Jimin got close to Hoseok and licked his tears away. Hoseok gasped in surprise when Jimin did that and looked at him. Jin was still dragging the younger two, heading towards Hoseok's place. Jimin smiled at Hoseok, "I'm part cat remember~." Jimin said. Hoseok smiled a little and nodded. "Y-yea...I'm sorry I forgot for a moment." Hoseok said. It was evident he was still upset because the bubbly smile that he always wears was completely gone. Jimin noticed and slightly frowned. "Forget about him. You have me and I'll always make you happy." Jimin said trying to cheer up Hoseok. Jin was still fuming from the encounter with Taehyung as he continued to drag Hoseok and Jimin. Hoseok started blushing so he looked away from Jimin. Jimin smiled when he saw the blush covering Hoseok's cheeks. After some time, they made it to Hoseok's apartment. Hoseok looked over at Jimin when he wasn't paying attention. 'So beautiful...and perfect.' He thought as he admired him silently. Since Jin had a spare key to Hoseok's apartment, he was the who opened the door. Jimin ran inside, pulling Hoseok with him. He ran because he wanted to take off the hat. "Woah, calm down kitty." Hoseok said, calling Jimin 'kitty' even though Jimin was in human form. Jin chuckled and walked in the house. Jimin stopped, "Nya~ sorry I just wanted to take the hat off." Jimin said cutely. Hoseok chuckled at Jimin's cuteness. "Its fine." He said with a smile, but it didn't reach his eyes. Jin seemed to notice, "Hoseok, don't let his words bring you down anymore." Jin said, putting the box of pizza on the coffee table. Jimin took off the hat and unwrapped his tail from under his shirt. He looked at Hoseok sadly. Hoseok looked at Jin and nodded. "Okay hyung. I'm gonna...go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." He said and walked out of the room with his head down.

[A/N] Here's the next chapter! Tell us what you think about this chapter! Thanks for reading ^.^