Chapter 12

Hoseok broke the kiss to catch his breath. He licked his lips and looked Jimin in his eyes. Jimin was slightly panting, but he smiled at Hoseok. Hoseok's face turned red. Jimin pecked Hoseok's lips softly. He kissed Jimin back. "K-kitty..." He started. "Yes Hobi?" Jimin said looking at Hoseok. Hoseok nibbled on his bottom lip. "I-I haven't even known you for a whole day yet...but it feels like I've known you all my life." He said looking at Jimin, making Jimin smile. "Same goes for me, something about you makes me act normal. I'm usually shy and quiet around people." Jimin said. A smile formed on Hoseok's face at Jimin's words. "I'm happy that you can be yourself around me..." He said. Jimin touched Hoseok's cheek and smiled back at Hoseok. Hoseok chuckled softly and placed his hand on top of Jimin's hand that was touching his cheek. Jimin leaned up and pecked Hoseok on the cheek softly, making Hoseok's face heat up. Jimin smiled, as he brought his tail up and lightly brushed it against Hoseok's neck. He giggled at the feeling. He touched Jimin's tail softly. Jimin slightly shivered since his tail was sensitive. Hoseok suddenly hugged him. Jimin gasped at the sudden action but hugged Hoseok back. Hoseok sighed in content. Jimin buried his face in Hoseok's neck and Hoseok kissed his cheek. Jimin blushed. Hoseok let go of Jimin and stood up. "Come on. It's late. We should go to bed." He said. "Carry me?" Jimin said making grabby hands towards Hoseok. Hoseok chuckled and picked Jimin up bridal style. He was surprisingly light. Jimin wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck. Hoseok smiled and walked out of his bathroom. He held Jimin in his arms tightly and walked to his bedroom. Jimin buried his face in Hoseok's neck, his tail wrapping around his waist. When he made it into his bedroom, Hoseok gently placed Jimin on the bed. Jimin let go of Hoseok for a second to get in a comfortable position, his tail was still wrapped around Hoseok's waist. Hoseok noticed that Jimin's tail was still wrapped around his waist. He smiled softly. Jimin made grabby hands towards Hoseok to make him hurry up and lay down with him. Hoseok chuckled, "Patience kitty. Let me change into my pajamas first." Hoseok said. Jimin pouted cutely and his kitty ears twitched slightly. "Fineeeee, but hurry up Hobi~ I want to cuddle" Jimin said. Hoseok ruffled Jimin's hair, "I'll hurry only because you're adorable. Oh and...could you let go of my waist?" Hoseok said, looking down at Jimin's tail. Jimin looked down to Hoseok's waist then blushed. "Ah sorry~" He said cutely unwrapping his tail from Hoseok's waist. Hoseok smiled, "It's okay cutie. Be right back." Hoseok said, before he went to his dresser and took out his pajamas. He walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. Jimin stayed laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling while he gently played with his tail. Hoseok quickly changed into his pajamas, not wanting to keep Him in waiting for too long. Once he was changed, he opened the bathroom door and walked out. He was wearing a Pikachu onesie. Jimin looked over to Hoseok when he walked out of the bathroom. He squealed happily as he sat up. "Hobi you look so cute in that Pikachu onesie." Jimin said with a smile. Hoseok blushed softly. The hood of the onesie was covering his eyes almost, along with his bangs, making him cute and innocent. "T-thanks..." Hoseok said shyly. "You're welcome Hobi." Jimin said with a smile. Jimin then made grabby hands towards Hoseok again. "Now come I want to cuddle with my cute Hobichu." Jimin said. Hoseok laughed and jumped in the bed. He rolled over to where he was on his back. Jimin instantly attached himself to Hoseok, he laid his head on Hoseok's chest and wrapped his arm around his torso at the same time his tail wrapped around Hoseok's waist. Hoseok wrapped his arms around Jimin, bringing him closer. He buried his face against Jimin's soft hair. Jimin softly purred in content when Hoseok pulled him closer. "You're so warm Hobi." Jimin said softly. Hoseok brought Jimin even closer . "I am?" Hoesok asked curiously. Jimin looked up at Hoseok. "Ne very warm and cuddly that I never want to let go of you." Jimin said making his kitty ears move slightly. Hoseok looked down at Jimin. He couldn't help himself so he leaned down and kissed Jimin's forehead softly. Jimin blushed a crimson red as Hoseok did that. Hoseok's heart warmed at the sight of Jimin's red cheeks. He leaned down and kissed both of Jimin's cheeks. Jimin blushed redder and covered his face shyly, trying to cover his blushing face. His tail tighten a bit on Hoseok's waist.

[A/N] Hey Guys sorry that we haven't posted in a while >.< we've been busy with school and haven't had the time to write because of school work. We'll try to keep updating more often from now on. ^.^ ANYWAYS Tell us what you think about this chapter! Thanks for reading ^.^