Chapter 11

Hoseok frowned when he saw that Jungkook was the one that knocked on his door. He stayed quiet. Jimin's ears twitched when he heard the familiar voice. He jumped up and got in front of Hoseok. "I told you, you can't talk to nor see Hobi!" Jimin said angrily. Hoseok was taken back by the tone of Jimin's voice. He hasn't seen or heard him be so angry before. Jungkook scoffed and looked Jimin up and down. "So you're the one who answered Hoseok's phone. You think I'd actually listen to someone like you?" Jungkook said. Hoseok was confused. Jimin chuckled, "I know you wouldn't listen to me but I'm sure you'll listen to my cousin and his friends." Jimin said, pushing Jungkook making him fall back against someone. Jungkook gasped and looked at Jimin with angry eyes, ignoring the person he fell back against. "You think I'm scared? Taehyungie definitely wouldn't let me come here alone. Taehyung!" Jungkook called out. Hoseok was in a shock and honestly afraid, so when no one was paying attention, he snuck away and into his bathroom. Taehyung came into view, "We meet again." Taehyung said to Jimin. Jimin stayed quiet and glared at Taehyung. The person that Jungkook fell against chuckled and suddenly put him in a headlock. "Think you can scare my cousin you prick?" The person whispered in his ear. "W-what is going on? T-this is my fault. Jimin is trying to protect me..." Hoseok whispered, shaking in fear as he sat on the bathroom floor. "I-I'm so weak now...I can't protect my friends anymore and I'm a emotional wreck because of that jerk." Hoseok whispered and felt tears roll down his cheek. Hoseok brought his knees up to his chest and buried his face against them. He was still crying, but silently. Jungkook started struggling, "L-let me go you son of a bitch!" Jungkook growled. Jimin noticed that Hoseok wasn't behind him anymore. "I don't have time for you people. Yongguk hyung, I'll leave it to you and the rest." Jimin said before he slammed the door and locked it. Taehyung got hit in the face by the door. He groaned in pain. Yongguk tsked, "A kid shouldn't use that kind of language." Yongguk said tightening his hold on Jungkook. Daehyun and Jongup grabbed a hold of Taehyung. Taehyung began struggling. "Yah! Let me go!" He said angrily. "Nope." Zelo said towering over Taehyung. "Fuck you!" Kookie yelled and bit down on Yongguk's arm. Since Jimin had good ears, he was able to hear where Hoseok was. He walked towards the bathroom and knocked on the door softly. "Hobi?" Jimin said sadly. Yongguk winced a little but didn't let go. "You know...your blood smells nice." Himchan said as he walked in front of Yongguk and Jungkook. Jungkook's defense crumbled a bit and he looked up at Himchan with a slightly fearful look in his eyes. Hoseok sniffed and kept his head buried against his knees. His tears kept falling as he thought about how his life has changed over the past few months. Jimin slowly opened the door to the bathroom, only to see Hoseok on the floor crying. "Hobi?" Jimin said softly as he went to sit next to him. Taehyung glared at Zelo. Himchan grabbed Jungkook's chin, "Never thought vampires existed huh?" Himchan questioned with an intense look in his eyes. "Since we haven't eaten, the three of us can drink his blood and the other three can drink the other." Youngjae said. Jungkook started struggling against Yongguk's hold again and tried jerking his face away from Himchan's grip. Hoseok wouldn't look at Jimin. "A-are they gonna kill them?" He whispered. "No, my cousin and his friends are all softies." Jimin said, moving his hand up to Hoseok's hair and started running his fingers through his hair. Taehyung started struggling again, "Let go!" Taehyung whined angrily. Yongguk's grip tightened as Jungkook started struggling again. Himchan's eyes turned red as he moved Jungkook's head to the side, exposing his neck. Hoseok still wouldn't look at Jimin, even as Jimin ran his fingers through his hair. "I-I know you care about me Jimin, but I need to fight my own battles." Hoseok whispered. Jungkook tried getting away, "N-no! Stop!" Jungkook said. Jimin's hand moved down toward Hoseok's cheek. "So you don't want me to help?..you still love him don't you?" Jimin asked, his voice changing as he removed his hand from Hoseok's cheek. Jongup knocked Taehyung out since he was getting annoying. "Aww just a small taste." Himchan said leaning toward Jungkook's neck. Hoseok finally looked at Jimin with glossy eyes. "I-I'm sorry...I can't get over him so easily...he was best friend and I was in love with him for a long time." Hoseok whispered. Jungkook kicked Himchan in the crotch. Jimin didn't look at Hoseok instead he looked at the ground and didn't say anything. Himchan groaned in pain when Jungkook did that. "You shouldn't have done that kid." Yongguk whispered into Jungkook's ear. Hoseok looked away from Jimin sadly and silently started crying again. He had hurt Jimin and that was something he never wanted to do. "K-kitty...mianhae." Hoseok whispered. Jungkook managed to punch Yongguk in the face. Jimin's ears twitched and he looked at Hoseok. "I'm not hurt Hobi." Jimin said and hugged Hoseok. Yongguk groaned in pain. Youngjae stood in front of Jungkook, "Keep being a little punk and we'll hurt him." Youngjae said pointing towards Taehyung who was unconscious in Daehyun's arms. Hoseok looked at Jimin, but he didn't hug him back. "How could you not be kitty? You're just trying to protect me and I told you not to because of my feelings...I just want to rid myself of Taehyung without using violence. It won't do any good because he's still gonna be the same. I-I want to hurt him...l-like he hurt me." Hoseok said and finally snuggled into Jimin's embrace. Jungkook felt himself tear up at the sight of an unconscious Taehyung. He gave up. Jimin tightened his arms around Hoseok. "I'm not because I understand why you told me that. But even if you tell me not to I'm still gonna do it. Why? Because I don't want you to hurt anymore. I want you to smile." Jimin said as his tail wrapped around Hoseok. Jongup and Zelo were on their phones. "Don't worry." Jongup said not looking up from his phone. "He's fine."       Zelo said, also not looking up from his phone. Jungkook stayed silent. Hoseok's heart sped up and the butterflies were flying around at full speed in his stomach. 'H-He cares...more than Taehyung ever did.' Hoseok thought to himself. Hoseok looked at Jimin, their faces were inches apart. Jimin looked back at Hoseok. Yongguk still had a hold of Jungkook. Himchan wasn't feeling anymore pain. Hoseok leaned in and pressed his lips against Jimin's. Jimin kissed Hoseok back.  "Can you let us go? We'll go home and leave them alone, okay?" Jungkook begged. Himchan raised an eyebrow. "How do we know you aren't lying?" Himchan asked. Hoseok felt the same sparks he felt from when they kissed the first time. It made him sigh in content. Jungkook huffed. "I'm not! I want to go home!" Jungkook whined. Jimin smiled into the kiss. "Okay." Himchan said signaling for Yongguk to let him go. "But if we see you anywhere near this apartment or them, you both will get it." Yongguk said letting him go. "Remember this, we're always watching" Daehyun said giving Taehyung to Jungkook. Hoseok cupped Jimin's face in his hands. The kiss was sweet and expressed how they felt about each other. Jungkook held Taehyung bridal style in his arms. "F-Fine..." Jungkook mumbled before he walked away, with Taehyung still unconscious in his arms. B.A.P watched them leave, "You think they'll listen?" Zelo asked. Yongguk shrugged. "We'll find out." Yongguk said.

[A/N] Tell us what you thing about this chapter. Thanks for reading! ^.^