Chapter 2

[A/N] Hey guys sorry we took so long to update >.< we have been busy with school and haven't had time to update. We will update every Friday from now on just so you guys know ^.^

The cat continued to sleep in Hoseok's arms. Hoseok looked at Seokjin with a little blush. "He's so adorable Jin hyung! I can't help but to feel attached to him." Hoseok said as he looked down at the sleeping cat in his arms. Seokjin smiled, "I can see why, and to think you didn't want to come here" Seokjin stated with a smirk. The cat continue to sleep. Hoseok smiled sheepishly, "I-I see the reason why you brung me here. Thanks hyung" Hoseok said with a smile. Seokjin pat Hoseok on the shoulder. "You're welcome. You need someone else's company besides mine" Seokjin said with a smile. Hoseok pouted when Seokjin said that. "You were getting tired of me weren't you?" He asked and started fake crying. Seokjin rolled his eyes. "I wasn't, you just need someone else to keep you company when I can't." Seokjin said. Hoseok suddenly stopped 'crying' and looked at Seokjin. "I had company, but he left me for a fucking teenager..." Hoseok mumbled and looked down. He wanted to cry over Taehyung again but he was all cried out. Seokjin rubbed Hoseok's back softly, "He didn't deserve you Hoseok, besides I can feel that you'll meet someone and they'll love you for you." Seokjin said glancing down at the cat with a smile. The kitten had woken up and was looking up at Hoseok curiously. Hoseok didn't notice that the kitten had woken up. He kept his head to hide the tears that were threatening to escape his eyes. 'I don't think this is going to work out...I'm sorry Hoseok.' Taehyung's words rang in his head. Just the thought of that made tears roll down his cheeks. Seokjin knew that Hoseok was crying and it broke his heart to see his friend sad. He noticed that the kitten was looking up at Hoseok. The cat continue to look at Hoseok curiously, before he moved up and licked the tears away from Hoseok's cheeks. Hoseok gasped in surprise and looked at the cat with red eyes and tear stains cheeks "You trying to make me feel better kitty? You're so cute...thank you" Hoseok whispered, a small smile making its way onto his face. Seokjin stayed quiet and observed Hoseok and the cat. The cat meowed as if saying yes to Hoseok's question. Hoseok's smile grew, and he leaned down and kissed the top of the kitten's head. Seokjin smiled when he noticed Hoseok smile. The cat meowed and purred. Hoseok held the cat closer to him. He looked up at Seokjin. "We can go now hyung", Hoseok said with a smile. Seokjin nodded, "Sure let's go", he said. the cat purred as Hoseok held him closer. Hoseok stroked the cat's fur as he started walking. Seokjin started walking with Hoseok. "So what are you going to name him?" Seokjin asked. The cat purred in content. Hoseok hummed as he walked "Hmm..." Hoseok said as he was thinking of a great name for his new kitty. "Jimin...my little Jimin. Do you like that name kitty?" Hoseok asked the cat. Seokjin nodded in agreement at the name "that name fits him" Seokjin said. the cat meowed as a yes to the name. Hoseok grinned when the cat meowed as a response. He leaned down and kissed the top of the cat's head. "Jimin it is then" Hoseok said. Seokjin chuckled. 'ah Hoseok only if you knew what Jimin actually is' Seokjin thought to himself. Jimin purred as Hoseok kissed his head. Hoseok looked down and into the crystal blue eyes of Jimin "Are you hungry Jimin?" Hoseok asked. Seokjin smiled how Hoseok had his attention on Jimin. Jimin meowed as a yes. Hoseok chuckled "I'll take that as a yes. Come on hyung, let's get this hungry kitty some food!" He said and walked out of the pet store with Jimin in his arms "Okay okay" Seokjin said following Hoseok out of the pet store. Jimin looked up at Hoseok 'he seems nicer than my previous owner' Jimin thought. Hoseok was too busy asking Seokjin where could they buy food to notice that Jimin was looking at him "let's go at the mall, the food for cats is nice" Seokjin said. Jimin was still looking up at Hoseok with his crystal blue eyes. Hoseok nodded happily. "And there's nice food for humans too! I'm starving" Hoseok said and rubbed his belly with his free hand. Seokjin chuckled and shook his head "come on" Seokjin said. Jimin meowed to get Hoseok's attention; he's an attention seeker. "Yayyy!" Hoseok cheered and continued walking beside Seokjin. He then looked down at Jimin when he meowed. "What wrong kitty?" Hoseok asked Jimin with a cute pout. Seokjin also looked down at Jimin "looks like he wants your attention" Seokjin said. Jimin looked over at Jin when he said that 'that's right princess' Jimin thought. Hoseok looked up at Seokjin and then back at Jimin "Is that true kitty?" He asked and tilted his head questionably. Seokjin smiled. Jimin looked up at Hoseok and meowed as a yes. Hoseok chuckled in amusement "You have all my attention" He said and brought Jimin up to his face, giving him an eskimo kiss.

[A/N] Tell us what you guys think about this chapter!! Thanks for reading ^.^