Chapter7

Jin sighed a little when Hoseok left. "Jimin, follow him." Jin said. Jimin nodded and quietly followed Hoseok. Hoseok had made it to the bathroom and walked in. He closed the door behind him, not noticing that Jimin was following him. As soon as Hoseok closed the door behind him, he slid down the wall and broke down. Because Jimin is part cat, he was able to sneak into the bathroom before Hoseok closed the door. Jimin sat down next to him and hugged him. Hoseok was too hurt to question how Jimin got into the bathroom so he just let him hug him. Hoseok was sobbing, his heart hurt, like someone punched him there and left a bruise. Jimin's heart shattered when he heard Hoseok sobbing. He started to purr, trying to comfort Hoseok as his tail lightly wrapped around one of his legs. Hoseok tried smiling at Jimin but his sobs prevented him from doing so. Jimin leaned towards Hoseok and licked his tears away. As he did so, he gently pushed Hoseok's legs down before sitting down on his lap, straddling his waist. Hoseok sniffed and took a shaky breath before he looked at Jimin. "I-I'm sorry...y-you have t-to s-see me like this kitty." Hoseok managed to say in between sobs. Jimin shook his head- "Nya~ it's okay Hobi." Jimin said cutely before he kissed Hoseok's neck. Hoseok smiled at Jimin's cuteness and hugged him. Jimin purred and hugged him back. Hoseok buried his face in Jimin's neck and sighed. Jimin lightly kissed Hoseok's neck softly. Hoseok eventually calmed down after a while. Suddenly Hoseok's stomach started growling, making him blush. Jimin giggled softly, "Off to go eat Hobi~." Jimin said cutely. Hoseok smiled at Jimin's cuteness and nodded, "Yea, let's go eat." He said before he stood up with Jimin still in his arms. Jimin wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck and his legs around his waist. Hoseok opened the bathroom door with one hand and walked out. Jimin clung to Hoseok. Jin was in the living room with the things ready. Once they made it to the living room, Hoseok walked over to the couch and gently placed Jimin down. "There." He said sweetly. Jimin slightly whined when Hoseok put him down. "Here~." Jin said to both Hoseok and Jimin, giving them a plate with pizza on it. "Thanks umma." Hoseok said and took the pizza from Jin. "Thank you." Jimin said shyly and he grabbed the plate from Jin. Jin smiled, "You both are welcome." He said. Hoseok sat cross legged on the couch and started eating his pizza. Jimin moved close to Hoseok before he also started eating. Jin chuckled when he saw that. Hoseok was too busy stuffing his face to notice anything. Jimin was eating and so was Jin. Jimin had finished eating his pizza and was now playing with his tail. Hoseok was on his last piece of pizza, but he looked over at Jimin and cooed at how cute he was. Jimin continued to play with his tail, ears slightly twitching. Hoseok finished eating and then looked at Jimin again. Jimin was so focused his tail, that he didn't notice Hoseok looking at him. Hoseok's mouth was open slightly and he was drooling. He was so intrigued by Jimin's beauty that he forgot where he was. Jin noticed and chuckled slightly. Jimin's ears slightly twitched, and he looked up from his tail. "What is it, Hobi?" Jimin asked. Hoseok jumped and fell off the couch when Jimin caught him staring, "Owww..." Hoseok groaned in pain. Jimin's ears twitched again and he jumped off the couch and on top of Hoseok. "Hobi, are you okay?" Jimin asked curiously.  Hoseok had drool running down his chin. He looked at Jimin with wide eyes. "I'll be in the kitchen." Jin said getting up and walking into the kitchen. Jimin looked at Hoseok, his tail swaying slowly, back and forth behind him. "Hobi?" Jimin questioned softly. Hoseok couldn't take his eyes off of Jimin. He couldn't get any words out. Jimin leaned down close to Hoseok's face, "Hobi~?" Jimin said again. Hoseok blinked and looked at how close Jimin was to his face. He gasped, "Y-yes kitty?" He whispered."Are you okay?" Jimin asked, their faces inches apart. Hoseok found breathing difficult at the moment. Jimin pouted at the lack of response. "Hobi~" Jimin whined cutely. Hoseok suddenly started leaning toward Jimin. Jimin stayed still and watched Hoseok's movements. Hoseok's heart was beating super fast against his chest. He could hear it in his ears and his breathing was uneven. Hoseok got so close that their lips were almost touching, but he didn't make a move. Jimin slightly gulped and continued to stay still. 'I-is hobi going to kiss me! Ahh I-I've never kissed before not even by my last master.' Jimin thought. 'W-what am I doing? T-this isn't right...I'm still hurting and I know if I get into anything too quickly with Jimin...I will hurt him.' Hoseok thought. He moved away from Jimin and sighed softly. Jimin slightly pouted when Hoseok moved away, but he understood that Hoseok was hurting. Hoseok couldn't look Jimin in the eyes because he was embarrassed. Hoseok finally looked at Jimin, "C-can you get off of me now kitty?" Hoseok asked quietly. Jimin looked at Hoseok and nodded. He got off of him and sat back down on the couch. Hoseok got off of the floor quickly and then sped walked into his room, closing the door behind him. Jimin slightly frowned when Hoseok left to his room. His ears went flat against his head.

[A/N] Tell us what you thing about this chapter! Thanks for reading ^.^