Chapter 4

[A/N] Hey Guys this is a really short chapter that was supposed to be posted last Friday. >.< But us being us we got distracted by other things T.T. Today is going to be a double update, so look forward to the next chapter ^^

Seokjin paid for the cat food and led Hoseok to get something to eat. Jimin looked up at Hoseok. Hoseok held Jimin up to his face again and kissed his head, before he held him in his arms again and started walking beside Seokjin. Jimin meowed when Hoseok kissed his head. "What do you want to eat?" Seokjin asked. Hoseok chuckled when Jimin meowed and then looked at Seokjin, "Hmm pizza!" Hoseok said with a smile. Seokjin smiled, "Okay, let's go buy some pizza", Seokjin said. "Yayyy! Did you hear that Jimin? We're getting pizza!" Hoseok exclaimed happily. Jin chuckled at Hoseok's happiness, and Jimin meowed in response, happy that Hoseok was happy. After walking for awhile, they finally arrived at the pizza place. Hoseok's eyes lit up at the smell of the delicious pizza. Seokjin opened the door for Hoseok, "You can get whatever you want. I'll pay." He said. Hoseok blushed softly when Jin opened the door for him but tried hiding it. "No hyung, you don't have to do that" Hoseok said and brought Jimin closer to him. Hoseok looked at Jin and then at Jimin with a smile, "Thanks guys", Hoseok said. Jin smiled, "You're welcome." He said. Jimin meowed as a response. Hoseok grabbed Jin's wrist softly and dragged him up to the counter to order. Jimin rubbed his head against Hoseok's arm, making Hoseok chuckle. Hoseok let go of Jin's wrist when they made it up to the counter. He looked at the cashier, "Hmm I'll have a pepperoni pizza." He said. The cashier nodded, "Coming right up sir." The cashier said. Hoseok smiled. After a couple of minutes, the cashier handed the pizza to Hoseok. "Here you go sir." The cashier said. Jin handed the cashier the money. "Thanks!" Hoseok said to the cashier politely. He grabbed his pizza from the cashier and waited for Jin to finish paying. "Wanna eat here? Or go to your apartment or mine?" Jin asked. Jimin purred at the smell of pizza. Hoseok smiled at Jimin and then looked at Jin, "Let's go back to my apartment" He said. Jin nodded, "Sure, let's go". Jin said. Jimin was burying his face in Hoseok's clothes. Hoseok looked down at Jimin, "Ahhh he's so adorable, Jin hyung...thank you so much for getting him for me." Hoseok said with a smile. Jin smiled, "You're welcome." He said. Jin opened the door but his smile fell when he saw who was behind the door. Hoseok noticed Jin's smile fall- "What's wrong hyun-" Hoseok stopped talking when he saw who it was.

[A/N]Tell us what you thought about this chapter! Thanks for reading ^.^