Chapter 5

[A/N] Heeeeey again lol here's Chapter 5! Double update today ^^

Jin tsked, "Funny seeing you here Kim Taehyung. I see you're with him." Jin said coldly. Jimin's ears twitched at Jin's cold voice. 'Is he the one that caused master's smile to disappear? He's going to get it' Jimin thought before jumping out of Hoseok's arms and running towards the restrooms, hoping Hoseok would follow. "Hoseok, keep an open mind and follow him, I'll explain later." Jin said. Hoseok avoided eye contact with Taehyung and did what Jin said. Jimin ran into the last stall in the bathroom. Jin turned back to Taehyung, glaring. Hoseok was utterly confused as he walked into the bathroom. Seeing Taehyung made all the heartache he felt come back. He just stood there in a daze. Jimin meowed slightly in pain just to get Hoseok's attention. Taehyung raised his hand in surrender, "Woah there, this place isn't just for you and Hoseok." Taehyung said. Hoseok was snapped out of his daze when he heard Jimin's pained meow. He quickly made his way to the last stall and walked in, closing the stall door and locking it behind him. "What's wrong kitty?" Hoseok asked, worry evident in his voice. Jin clenched his hands into fists before grabbing the collar of Taehyung's shirt. "You think I have forgotten what you did to him?! The least you could've done is break up with him without cheating on him with this brat!" Jin exclaimed angrily. Taehyung glared back at Jin, "Not my fault that he wasn't that fucking good to me anymore!" He growled. Jimin looked up at Hoseok. 'Please don't freak out and send me back to the pet store...' Jimin thought before he transformed into a human. His eyes were crystal blue and his ears and tail white as snow. Hoseok gasped and looked at Jimin with wide eyes. "J-Jimin? H-how...?" Hoseok stuttered. He was so shocked that he fainted. Jimin pouted before he started to nibble on Hoseok's neck to wake him up. Jin pushed Taehyung down. Taehyung fell to the floor. "You fucking bastard! He's good enough for anyone! You're the one that isn't good enough for him!" Jin yelled angrily. Hoseok woke up with a start when he felt something on his neck. He looked at Jimin in confusion until he remembered that Jimin had turned human. "J-Jimin...h-how are y-you?" Hoseok stuttered Jimin sat back, "I'm a neko, I have transform into two things: a cat and a human." -He explained as his white tail slowly swayed back and forth behind him. Taehyung glared at Jin, "Why do you care for that piece of shit? He's not worth it?!" Taehyung yelled back. "What did you fucking say?!" Jin yelled, getting angrier by the second. Hoseok looked at Jimin in amazement. He observed his white tail, his cute little cat ears and then his beautiful crystal blue eyes. But most of all, Hoseok stared at Jimin's face. 'H-he's...gorgeous' Hoseok thought to himself. Jimin slightly blushed at Hoseok's intense gaze. His ears slightly twitched when he heard Jin's yell. "Um master? We should go back outside and help master Seokjin". Jimin said. "You heard what I said!" Taehyung said. Jin was beyond pissed off. So he jumped on Taehyung before he punched him. Hoseok nodded and stood up. "Master? You don't have to call me that kitty. Just call me Hoseok or Hobi. Now let's go...I think things are getting ugly out there." Hoseok said. Jimin nodded, "Okay...Hobi." He said liking how the name rolled off his tongue.He hurriedly opened the stall door and ran out the bathroom. Hoseok secretly felt warm inside when Jimin called him Hobi. Jimin had swiftly taken the hat that Hoseok had, without him noticing, before putting it on; He wrapped his tail around his waist under his shirt. He followed Hoseok. Taehyung was trying to block the punches that Jin was throwing at him. His eyes widened at the scene when he finally made it to Jin and Taehyung. "Stop hyung!" Hoseok yelled at Jin desperately. Jin immediately stopped when he heard Hoseok yell. Taehyung pushed Jin off of him. Jimin looked more, like glared at Taehyung before he turned his attention to Jin. "Seokjin, are you alright?" Jimin asked in his sweet voice as he grabbed Hoseok's hand and dragged him towards Jin. Hoseok looked over at Taehyung and felt his heart break all over again. He was frozen in his spot. Jin looked at Jimin, "Yes Jimin, I'm alright." Jin said standing up. He was slowly calming down. Jimin looked over at Hoseok and noticed the state he was in. He moved closer to Hoseok and kissed his neck softly. "Hobi~?" Jimin said softly. Taehyung ignored Jin and Hoseok's stare as he stood up. "Who is this Hoseok?" Taehyung asked with apparent venom in his voice. Hoseok looked at Jimin in surprise when he kissed his neck. He blushed softly and then looked at Taehyung. "Why do you want to know? You cheated on me remember?" Hoseok whispered.

[A/N] Tell us what you thought about this chapter! Thanks for reading ^.^