Chapter 8

Jin walked back into the room, "Don't worry Jimin, he'll come out when he calms down." Jin said as he scratched Jimin behind his ear, earning a purr from him. Hoseok plopped down on his bed and looked up at the ceiling. "Are you relieved that we got you out of there?" Jin asked Jimin. Jimin nodded, "Yes, my previous owner was really mean, and at the pet shop they didn't take care of us." Jimin said sadly. Hoseok sighed and felt tears fall from his eyes. Jin nodded, "Namjoon said the same thing when I asked him...do you have bruises?" Jin asked cautiously.  Jimin looked down and nodded. Hoseok sniffed and started sobbing into his pillow. Jin looked at Jimin sadly, "We'll treat to your bruises until they're no longer visible okay?" Jin said, earning a nod from Jimin. Jimin had sensitive ears so he was able to hear Hoseok's sobs even if he was covering his face with a pillow. Hoseok was on the verge of having a breakdown again. A part of him still loved Taehyung and he hated it. He suddenly got out of his bed and locked his bedroom door. He grabbed his cell phone out of his pocket and called Taehyung. He wondered why he kept his number. Taehyung was at his house with Jungkook, watching a movie, when his phone went off. "Hello?" Taehyung said. Hoseok's breath caught in his throat for a minute before he spoke. "I'm sorry for yelling at you...I-I didn't m-mean it." Hoseok whispered. He did mean it...he meant every word he said, but something inside of him was afraid that Taehyung hated him. Taehyung groaned in annoyance when he heard Hoseok's voice. "I don't care Hoseok, why are you even calling me? I told you to never call me again" Taehyung said. Hoseok ignored the pain he felt from the way Taehyung spoke to him. "I-I still love you Taehyung." Hoseok suddenly said. Tears were rolling down his cheeks. "But I don't anymore Hoseok. I did once but I just don't feel the same way as before and that's never going to change." Taehyung said. Hoseok choked out a sob, "P-please T-taehyung..." Hoseok whispered. "No Hoseok, I got tired of you. Why can't you understand that?" Taehyung said. Hoseok was full on sobbing again. He was shaking and he was so hurt. He dropped his phone out of his hand and it fell on the floor with a soft thud. Jin and Jimin were behind Hoseok's door. Jin managed to pick the lock. Once the door was open, Jimin dashed into the room and jumped on Hoseok hugging him. "H-hobi..." Jimin whispered. Hoseok was a sobbing mess. His eyes were bloodshot, and he was still shaking badly from crying so hard. He slowly wrapped his arms around Jimin. Hoseok's phone was still on the floor. Jimin tightened his arms around Hoseok. "Hobi, don't cry. He's a jerk that doesn't deserve your love." Jimin said loud enough for Taehyung to hear on the other line of the phone. Jin walked into the room and picked Hoseok's phone up from the floor. "You fucking jerk! How dare you make Hoseok cry!" Jin exclaimed angrily. Taehyung chuckled, "Not my fault that he's so damn weak and can't take insults. Now peace!" Taehyung said before he hung up. Jin sighed in frustration. Hoseok buried his face in Jimin's neck and continued sobbing. His whole body was shaking now. Jimin's tail wrapped around Hoseok. "Please stop crying Hobi." Jimin said softly, as he rubbed soothing circles in Hoseok's back. Hoseok tried to stop crying but the tears just kept coming, and his sobbing wouldn't cease. Jin left the room to calm his own frustrations down. Jimin's tail tighten around Hoseok. He softly started to kiss Hoseok's neck to calm him down. His mom taught him that before she was killed in front of him when he was little. Jimin's kisses were slowly calming Hoseok down. He was still crying, but his sobbing had stopped. Jimin continued to kiss Hoseok's neck softly; his tail tightened a little around Hoseok to comfort him. Hoseok's cries died down a little more and his grip on Jimin loosened a little. After a while, Hoseok had stopped crying and his grip on Jimin had loosened completely. He had fallen asleep. His closed eyes had red rings around them, and his face was swollen from crying so much. Jimin stopped and slowly moved back to look at Hoseok. Jin had walked back into the room. "Let's put him to bed and you can sleep with him, in case he needs comfort when he wakes up." Jin said, earning a nod from Jimin. Jimin got off of Hoseok, and Jin picked him up and laid him on his bed. Hoseok continued to sleep, even when Jin moved him. Once Jin laid Hoseok down, Jimin climbed in the bed and laid down next to Hoseok. He wrapped his arms around Hoseok. "Tell Hoseok I went home, okay?" Jin told Jimin as he covered both of their bodies with a blanket. Jimin nodded, "Okay." Jimin said. Hoseok, self consciously in his sleep, moved closer to Jimin. Jimin smiled a little. His tail wrapped around Hoseok's waist. "See you guys later." Jin said softly before he left. Jimin buried his face in Hoseok's neck and eventually fell asleep.

[A/N] Tell us what you think about this chapter! Thanks for reading ^.^ Btw we're sorry we haven't updated >.< we might have forgotten about the story ^^, so were updating tomorrow and Sunday too, so look forward to it. ^^