Chapter 10

Hoseok put the uncooked spaghetti in the pot of water and placed the pot on the stove. Because it was gonna take a little while for the spaghetti to finish cooking, Hoseok left the kitchen to check on Jimin. He smiled when he realized that Jimin had fallen asleep on the couch. Hoseok walked over to Jimin and crouched down in front of him. He slowly reached his hand out and touched Jimin's cheek. Jimin's ears slightly twitched in his sleep. Hoseok noticed and smiled. He gently touched one of Jimin's cat ears. Jimin's ear twitched again when Hoseok touched it. 'So cute.' Hoseok thought to himself.  Hoseok leaned down and kissed Jimin's cheek softly, before he stood up and went in the kitchen to finish cooking the spaghetti. When the spaghetti was done cooking, Hoseok put the sauce and other things spaghetti needed on it. When Hoseok finished the spaghetti, he placed some in a bowl for himself and Jimin and grabbed 2 sets of chopsticks. He held the two bowls in his hands and walked into the living room. Hoseok placed the bowls of spaghetti on the table beside the couch and climbed on top of Jimin.  "Kittyyyyyy~wake uppppp." Hoseok said and started poking Jimin's cheek. Jimin's ears twitched at the sound of Hoseok's voice. He opened his eyes and looked up at Hoseok with sleepy eyes. Hoseok looked down at Jimin with a smile. "Hi kitty. The food is ready." He said. "Hi Hobi~ what did you make?" Jimin asked cutely, still looking up at Hoseok. Hoseok chuckled and got off of Jimin. "Hmm I made spaghetti. I hope you like it. I can't cook like Seokjin." Hoseok said with a pout. Jimin sat up, "I bet it's good." Jimin said with a smile. Hoseok's smile brightened at Jimin's words. He grabbed a bowl off of the table and handed it to Jimin. "Try it." He said with a smile. Jimin took the bowl from Hoseok before eating some of the spaghetti. "Yummy~" Jimin said with a smile. Hoseok chuckled and grabbed his bowl of spaghetti. "I'm glad you like it kitty." He said before he started eating as well. Jimin continued to eat the spaghetti, his tail slowly swaying back and forth behind him. Hoseok continued eating his spaghetti. There was a comfortable silence between the two. After a while, Jimin finished eating and placed the bowl back on the table. "Wah~ I'm full." Jimin said. Hoseok looked over at Jimin with spaghetti hanging from his mouth and sauce on the side of his lips. "Ahh that's good kitty." Hoseok said in between a mouthful of spaghetti. Jimin looked over at Hoseok and noticed the sauce. Like the cat he is, he jumped towards Hoseok, landing next to him, and licked the sauce off of the side of his lips. Hoseok froze in his spot. Jimin moved back, noticing how Hoseok reacted. "S-sorry...you had sauce o-on the side of your l-lips." Jimin stuttered and looked down, ears flat against his head. Hoseok snapped out of it when he noticed the sad tone of Jimin's voice. "A-ani! I-its fine kitty...I-it just caught me by surprise, that's all." Hoseok stuttered and grabbed Jimin's hands. Jimin looked at Hoseok, "Are you sure?" Jimin asked uncertainly. "Yes, I'm sure." He said. Jimin nodded, "Okay." Jimin said. Hoseok forgot that he was still holding Jimin's hands. His unfinished bowl of spaghetti forgotten. Hoseok stared into Jimin's eyes. Jimin stared back at Hoseok. Hoseok wanted to kiss Jimin but he was afraid. Jimin started to feel awkward at the suddenly silence, so he slowly moved his tail to Hoseok's neck so it'll tickle him. Hoseok burst into a fit of giggles. Jimin smiled and continued to brush his tail against Hoseok's neck. Because Hoseok was to busy laughing, he let go of Jimin's hands. Hoseok had tears falling from his eyes because he was laughing so hard. Jimin smiled then stopped and wrapped his tail around Hoseok's wrist. Hoseok laughs died down when Jimin stopped. He looked at Jimin when he wrapped his tail around his wrist. Jimin looked back at Hoseok. Hoseok bit his lip nervously. Jimin's ears slightly twitched, 'Does he want to kiss me?' Jimin thought. Hoseok's eyes glanced down at Jimin's lips quickly. Jimin continued to look at Hoseok. 'I'll just wait till he does something.' Jimin thought. Hoseok slowly started moving closer to Jimin. 'S-should I do it?' Hoseok thought to himself. Jimin stayed still and watched Hoseok's movements. Hoseok got so close to Jimin that their noses were slightly touching. He looked into Jimin's eyes with his unsure ones. Jimin stayed still, slightly nodding for Hoseok to continue. Jimin's nod gave Hoseok all the reassurance he needed. He closed the distance between them and pressed his lips against Jimin's. Jimin closed his eyes and kissed Hoseok back. Hoseok felt butterflies flutter in his stomach. He kept the kiss sweet. Jimin moved closer to Hoseok, wrapping his arms around his neck. Hoseok moved his hands down to Jimin's waist and gripped his sides softly. Jimin let out a small meow. Hoseok smiled into the kiss and tightened his grip on Jimin's sides. Tight enough to leave marks. Jimin was enjoying their kiss so much, that his tail wrapped around Hoseok. Hoseok was caught by surprise by the sudden action. Because the kiss was getting a bit heated, Hoseok broke it. Jimin was panting softly. His face was covered with a blush. Hoseok was also panting and blushing. Jimin, all of a sudden, hugged Hoseok. Hoseok gasped softly but hugged Jimin back. "T-that was my first k-kiss. I'm glad it was with you." Jimin said. Hoseok smiled softly at Jimin's words"I-its an honor to be your first kiss." Hoseok said. Jimin smiled and buried his face in Hoseok's neck. Hoseok sighed happily and hugged Jimin tighter. Their moment was interrupted by a knock on the front door. Jimin's ears twitched when he heard the knock. Hoseok huffed slightly, wondering who would visit him during this hour. He let go of Jimin and got off the couch. He trudged over to the front door and opened it. Jimin sat up on the couch and looked toward the front door curiously. "Can I come in?" Jungkook asked.

[A/N] Tell us what you think about this chapter. Thanks for reading ^.^