Chapter 3

Before you guys conclude that this is going to have a depressing ending, I'd just say it now: It'll be happy. H-A-P-P-Y (surprisingly).

Scold Me, Hit Me, Abandon Me:

"Dude! That was hilarious!" the brunette chuckled. He punched his friend's shoulder as they came to a stop when his phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?" he greeted. "Scott! Thank heavens you picked up!" a man's voice sighed in relieve. "Mr. Stilinski, what's wrong?" he asked suddenly panicked. Did something happened to Stiles?

"It's Stiles, he-" he started with a sniffle. "He what?!" Scott panicked. "He's in the hospital. He's in a comma." the grown man cried.

Scott's heart stopped beating and his surroundings were quiet. His face paled in shock. His phone slipped out of his frozen hands. As soon as it hit the floor, he dashed out of school and ran to the hospital. He wasn't thinking, the only thing that was on his mind was his friend.

What happened to him? Is he dead? Why? When? Where? Questions circled around his mind. He didn't even realized when he had arrived in front of his room.

He stared at the unlocked door. Just open it. But he couldn't. He didn't know why, but the thought of his best friend on the hospital bed laying unconscious.

Suddenly, the door burst open making him jump back. There stood the crying old man. It was quite a shocking scene, but understandable.

"Scott, your here." he smiled slightly. "Hello sir." Scott greeted. "Please, come in."

Scott nodded and with all his might entered the frame. He scanned the room to find his best friend who laid on the hospital bed attached to endless tubes.

His mouth quivered and his legs couldn't move. Why did this happened to him?

"What happened?" he managed to mutter. His voice sounded slightly hoarser than he expected. "He...tried to commit suicide." the man's voice was raspy, but every word was heard.

He? As in, Stiles? That was a lie. Stiles who loved his family and friends dearly, the person who always had that goofy smile on his face, wouldn't do such a thing.

"Your lying." he uttered. His voice was raspy and cracked. "Scott..." the sad old man trailed off. "No, your lying!" he spoke out louder.

His eyes brimmed with unshed tears as he sniffled them away. "You might want to see this, this will give you the answer." Mr. Stilinski urged. He held out a rather old and ragged brown book.

Scott stared at it, his eyes stopped producing the salty liquid. The book was embedded by large bold words, ' I Must Not'.

He stared at the burning red words in-crested  on the brown cover in confusion. Was that a new trend?

Scott grabbed the book from his hands and thanked the old man. "Well, I better get going. I left school in a hurry and skipped 4&5th period." he chuckled. But he didn't feel like laughing, not one bit.

"Thank you, son." the sad man smiled. He excused himself and walked back to school only now realizing that he forgot his bike.

Ok, that's it!

Yea, that's it.....

Why are you still reading???

Seriously?!

Ok, that's enough. Byeee!

Aw c'mon!