Chapter 16

-Stiles-

Seven years since I've been alive. Seven years, and I've only seen my reflection once. Yet in that spit moment, I've hated myself.

If only my children wouldn't have to suffer through it. To look like me, of all people. Why couldn't they just look like Scott? He was better looking. His eyes were much softer than mine. He wall tall and good.

Why did I have to curse my child? Nothing good will come out of it. To even have the same blood running through their veins...I just hoped they wouldn't hate me too much.

"Stiles, let's go." Scott urged poking my arm. "Where?" He scoffed, "School of course! Your not getting out of school that easily."

Right, school. To that same primary that I had lied to many times. "Ok"

"Hey Scotty, where are we?" I asked clutching the very tip of his clothes in agitation. "School" he simply said. But...this was a high school!

"Scotty, are you su-" "Scotty!" I cringed at the name call. I glanced at the girl whom had wrapped Scotty in a bear hug. He hugged her back lovingly. My heart clenched a little.

Just a little.

"I've missed you, babe!" she pecked his cheeks. "I missed you too." he smiled. I could see it in his eyes, his eyes that held a brilliant radiance in them whenever he saw her. He was in love with her.

I took a quick glance at the girl. Her eyes had a similar glow, yet it was dull in a way. As if it had been faked. It had probably been my imagination. She was in love with him too. Why else would she kiss him?

The girl averted her attention to me and I jumped at the abrupt action. "Stiles! Glad to see you back!" her voice had a slight annoyance in them. I nodded going along with whatever the girl was talking about.

"Oh, right. Allison, Stiles lost his memory. He thinks he's back to being seven now." Scott explained to her. I honestly didn't understand, but I shrugged it off. "I see, that's terrible! Stiles, you can come to me whenever you need help. I am Scott's girlfriend after all! His friends are my friends." she smiled. This time, her voice quivered with satisfaction. I once again ignored it.

Of course she was his girlfriend. She had every right to be. She was gorgeous. Better looking than me anyway. Her grin would make any man fall for her. Well, anyone besides me anyway.

Maybe I was weird. I was different from any other boys I've met. I was different from Scotty. I was different from daddy. I wasn't as social as the kids at school. And I'm...

"Stiles, let's go." Scott snapped his fingers at me. "Oh-right! Where to Scotty?" He groaned,"To hell"
I gulped.

I didn't know what hell was..but it was probably bad.