Chapter 12

-Scott-

"Pregnant?! How is that possible! Don't mess with me old man!" I growled at him as I lifted his shirt with my fist. Mom parted us and tried to calm me down while the doctor calmed himself.

"Yes well, I'm not joking. Stiles is partly intersex. You see, he may not have the normal female's parts, but he has their organs. This means he has a womb, that is how he's pregnant by three and a half months. It's surprising that the child withstood the fall. How has he not noticed?"

I twitched my eye and clutched my hand. "He doesn't know because he has freakin' amnesia!" I yelled reaching for his shirt again. Mom stopped me midway. "Who's kid is it? I'll kill the bastard responsible for this! I swear when I get that man I'll-"

"Actually, we've searched a few of our medical forms and found the child's father." My eyes widened and for a moment, I wanted to hug him. "It's you" ah, I take it back. This doctor was all talk.

"Are you fucking with me right now? I never even touched a guy before!" I growled. He held his hands in a surrender. "Please, take this outside my office." Mom pushed me out, thanking him for his time.

"That doctor doesn't have a clue what he's talkin' 'bout. I'd NEVER lay a finger Stiles!" I growled. Mom sighed in frustration. On my peripheral vision, I saw Stiles flinching from my tone. I softened a bit thinking of the six year old inside him.

"Maybe you were drunk? Did you get drunk about three months ago or something?" she snarled, "If I find out that you laid your claim on him without even knowing it, I'm not going to go easy on you." I gaped at her absurd retort.

"Mom, I'm straight, alright? Why would I even do that with my male best friend even if I was drunk?" I spat out. The thought brought me shivering.

"...hey, Scott?" I turned to Stiles whom had tugged on my shirt. "What's that?" I froze at his question. Right, he doesn't know about that stuff yet. Shit, I messed up bad. My mom glared at me through the rear view.

"Oh great, you messed with a child's innocence. Not that you haven't done that already...three months ago." I groaned at her stubbornness. "I told you! I'd rather get caught dead than sleep with a guy!" I said out of rage. I caught myself a second too late and turned to Stiles.

"U-um, if me sleeping with you bothers you that much, I could always sleep on the couch. I don't mind." Discomfort decorated his face, and I could hear the slight quiver in his voice. "No, I didn't mean it like that." I sighed,"of course you can sleep with me."

His face lit up before he pouted, a blush running across his cheeks. "I-it's not like I want to sleep with you! I-I don't l-l-like you or anything!" Man, was he always this bad at lying when he was little?

I rolled my eyes and rubbed his head. "Liar"

"A-am not! I'll have you know I-" he stopped himself. A look of fear flashed in his eyes. "You...what?" He flinched. "N-nothing." He snarled, "Your really super nosy, Scotty! It's not like I'm hiding anything from you anyway!"