Chapter 15

-Scott-

"P-please Scotty! Please stop!" Stiles begged. I didn't. My head spun, my vision was blurry. Yet, I saw a clear vision of his body, pale skin basked in sweat. His body was red from the tip of his hair to his toes.

"Why? You seem to enjoy it?" I slurred as I banged on his harder. He moaned and thrashed his head back. "S-stop! Scotty, please! S-stop!" he cried. "Haven't you always been looking at me? You were always clinging on me ever since we were little. You were secretly wanting this weren't you? Haha, what a slut."

A look of pure hurt flashed on his face. Tears formed, but I didn't care. I pounded faster, he moaned louder. "Hey, if you don't shut up,mom's gonna hear us you know?" I chuckled. I placed a hand on his nose and mouth.

"Sowey. I-I'm sowey, Shcotty, I'm so sowrey."he cried. I didn't listen. It felt too good to care. As I was came, I groaned and thrashed my head back. "Urgh, Allison."

A vision of Stiles' face flashed. His body sprayed by sticky white liquid. Tears falling down his red eyes as he cried and cried.

I woke up from my dream, sweat dripping from my face. I...remember. I groaned and messed up my hair in frustration.

I did that to Stiles. What's worst, I did it while I was drunk! And called out Allison's name! What was I thinking? When did I do that?

Had I secretly been thinking of Stiles like that? Or was it a drunken mistake? Why didn't he say anything? I'm the worst human being on earth. I can just die now.

I looked to my side, empty. He isn't here anymore. I rubbed my hands on the empty sheets, missing his warm presence.

I remembered his face filled with pleasure as I held him. Yet pained by the same reason. I groaned when I felt something hard between my legs. Did I really...oh great.

How am I supposed to face him tomorrow?

"Ah, morning, sweetie. Sit" mom ordered me. "Morning" I looked at Stiles whom sat quietly at the table, barely eating his bacon and eggs.

The memory returned to me, red tinting my cheeks. Stiles noticed, "Scotty, are you sick?" I shook my head furiously. "It's nothing." I said harsher than I had expected . He nodded and left it at that.

"Scott, don't be rude to a pregnant...person!" mom scolded me. I nodded, the thought hadn't crossed my mind. That right, Stiles is still pregnant, because of me. I took his innocence and forgot about it. Man, I'm a scumbag.

"Right...sorry." Stiles nodded, not making eye contact. He must be angry with me. "Aunty, why am I pregnant? Aren't boys not supposed to be pregnant?" he asked. I froze.

How do you explain this to a six year old? 'You see Stiles, when a mommy and a daddy, well, in your case, a daddy and a daddy love each other, they touch each other in certain places that others may not touch. And hat is how you got pregnant! I raped you!'? Fuck that.

"Uhm, well Stiles, your a special boy, ok?" Mom smiled. He nodded and muttered something I didn't catch. "Does that mean I'll be a mommy?" She nodded. "Then who'll be the daddy?" We both tensed.

"Uhm...well, you see-" "I will" I cut her off. She looked flabbergasted. I gave her a look saying, 'I just realised I really raped my best friend.' She gave me a, 'I'm going to ground you later' look.

"Does that mean the baby will look like Scotty? Or...me...?" We thought about it for a bit. "It can look like both of you!" mom decided. A look of grimace appeared on his face. "Oh..." he trailed as if disappointed by the answer.

"What's wrong? You don't want your baby to look like that guy? I mean, I know he's not the best looker, but at least give him some credit!" mom snorted. I glared at her. "It's not that!" he chuckled. A small whisper came from his mouth, this time, I heard it, "I don't want them to look like me."