Chapter 18

Hey! Decided to make this one 3rd POV because, well, I wanted to write in 3rd POV. I know, such a noble reasoning. K, hope it doesn't bore you. P.s. I might write some chapters in 3rd POV.

-3rd POV-

Scott fell silent. He didn't know how to reply to his best friend. "S-sti-"

"Anyway, what class are we having?" Stiles interrupted with a smile. He hesitated to answer him. Thought it was too soon, but then he saw the lingering plead in Stiles' eyes. Begging him to act normal almost subconsciously.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, readying himself. Then he smiled his normal smile and spoke his words with ease, "Biology. Dude, how could you not remember? Oh, right"

"Bi-olo-gy?" Stiles spelled in a cute manner. Allison giggled at that and Scott was once again reminded of her presence. "This is going to be a tuffy won't it, Scotty?" she giggled.

He nodded with a smile. Yet a slight irritation crept along his chest at her remark. "It's like we're raising our kid together." she purred clinging on his arm. Scott chuckled at that, but the idea made him want to cringe.

Would he be able to stand having Stiles as his son? The idea terrified him, but he didn't understand why.

"Gee Scotty, if you were going to flirt, then at least flirt somewhere private." Stiles remarked with an eye roll. "Shut up Stiles" he caught himself saying.

For a bit, it felt like they were back to old times, when Stiles would tease him everyday and he would tell him to shut up or piss off.

"Hey Scotty, I need to go to the bathroom for a bit..." Stiles suddenly told him. Scott froze in spot, right in front of the bathroom door. "Is it...that?" he hesitated.

Stiles smiled but shook his head. "No, I just need to go." he told him. "Do you need me to help you?" he asked. Stiles made a disgusted farce, "How old do you think I am?"

I don't know! he wanted to scream at him, but he bit his tongue and reluctantly nodded. Stiles grinned before disappearing through the door.

"I'm worried about him.." he whispered aloud. What if he something happens to him in there? What if he got hurt? Allison sighed and leaned on his arm.

"You really do look like his father. Though your treating him like a girl." she remarked. The comment caught him off guard.

Was that why he was so over-protective of him? Because he saw him as his own son? No, that doesn't seem right to him. Brother, maybe?

He thought about it and smiled to Allison. "I feel more like his wife sometimes."