Chapter 4

Forget About Me:

The rest of the day, the dazed brunette filled his head with thoughts of his best friend. He felt like the whole world was in a pause.

" Scott!" a loud screech finally travelled to his ear. Scott jumped as he paid attention to his irritated girlfriend.

"Oh, hey Allison." he said a little relaxed. His girlfriend stared at him in worry. "What's wrong with you today Scotty?" she asked. Scott winced at the nickname imagining his friend's goofy grin. He suddenly felt his shoulders slump back.

"Stiles...was hospitalized. He- he tried to commit suicide." he voiced out. His voice sounded raspy as if each word stung his mouth.

Allison gasped in horror at his news and before he knew it, Scott was locked in a warm embrace. "Oh Scotty, I'm so sorry! What do you say we go visit him later?" she urged. Tears spluttered out of her eyes, too much to be real.

But somehow, Scott believed her grief and hugged her back. "I already did." he whimpered trying to hold back tears. It wasn't cool to be crying in the middle of the cafeteria.

Allison broke out of the hug and her tears magically stopped and she smiled. "Well, that's good. Then I'll see you later. We can have a party to cheer you up." she giggled. Probably to cheer him up, that was what Scott thought.

"I don't think so All, I...wanna be alone for now." he whispered as he showed her a smile. She nodded in understanding, but Scott thought for a split second that Allison had snarled. No, she couldn't have.

"Ok Scotty, I'll see you when I see you then I guess!" she chirped happily before heading on her way. Probably to see her friends.

Scott sighed a deep longing sigh before his eyes wandered to the small book Mr. Stilinski had given to him.

What was inside? Does it have the answer to all of this? Was it his diary? It might be wrong to look...screw that.

Scott's curiosity got the better of him as he grabbed the book and ran up to the roof top where he knew no one would disturb him.

The rooftop, though, felt nostalgic. When he stood on the marbled floor, images of Stiles would appear as if real.

This was where he tried to die...

Yet, he couldn't help remembering all the times they had skipped classes together and the times they laughed and giggled as they sat here alone. With no one to bother them. They were together, and he was alright.

What had happened to them? Why had they gone so far apart? When was the last time they spent time and actually...talk? Not since they were sophomores...and now they were senior, in their last year.

This all started when he had met Allison. He remembered the first time Stiles had started avoiding him. He never knew why. Maybe the book had the answers.

He stared down at the book in his palms. The book looked old. He wondered how long Stiles had it. Why didn't he know of it?

He sat down on the hard stony tiles and opened the book. To his surprise, the book was imprinted with the date of it's first. 16/8/03; exactly 13 years ago.

The book started out with large letterings that made him confused. 'I Must Not'. As he read the smaller letters bellow it, his confusion rose. Why would Stiles write this? Was he in love with a boy? Was he gay? Why didn't he tell him?

As he flipped to the next page, all his answers were answered with a single sentence:

16/9/03;

My name is Stiles Stilinski, and even though I am nothing but a child, I am also undoubtedly in love with my best friend, Scott McCall.

Yay! I actually remembered to update something! Aren't I just awesome? No? Ok..that's kinda harshT_T. And yes, I know I'm talking to myself! Hahahahaha.....I have a problem. Ok byeee!