Chapter 19

Lol, I read somewhere that pregnant people get seriously aroused sometimes because of hormones ^. .^~> This is going to be soooo crappy and cringy. Btw, thx for 3k views!

-3rd POV-

He couldn't take it. His kindness. The warm aura. Something inside him felt weird. What was this new sensation? It felt...warm.

His breath hitched and his breathing quickened. "Scotty..." he whimpered. Sweat trickled down his cheeks, and tears fell from his eyes. "Scotty... Scotty..."

Why is he always with her? Why can't he pay more attention to him? What had he done wrong? Why is he feeling so selfish?

It's not like it was Scott's fault. (• . ~)

His chest tightened and clenched as he breathed in and out. What is happening? How can he stop it?

A sensation crept through him and his jeans felt tighter. He looked down to his erected crotch. What is that? How can he fix it?

A sudden urge to touch himself slithered to his mind. Maybe he should...maybe it'll go away....

His hand reached for his zipper. Opening them painfully slow. The sudden release eased him a little, but he was barely satisfied by just that.

His finger touch the tip and he moaned slightly. Why did it feel so good? What's happening to him? He pressed harder and warm liquid squirted through his underwear.

What was that? Was he sick?

Yet he couldn't stop. It felt weird. He never felt it before. But he couldn't stop. He didn't want to stop. "Scotty.." his lips whispered subconsciously.

He started chanting his name as he stroked, "Scotty...Scotty...'m, s-sorrey, Schotty." he slurred. A sudden nostalgia hitting him.

"I-I love you...."