Chapter 21

-Scott-

"Stiles, what happened?" I looked at him with an intense gaze. His face churned uncomfortably and I realised I had squeezed his wrist. I quickly released my grip and he held on to it.

"Just....that" he whispered.

"Are you alright? You should've told me! I could've helped you wit-" "N-no! No, I'm fine now. Serious Scotty, we're not little kids anymore." he chuckled.

"Are you sure Stiles? You look pale....." Allison chipped in beside me. He turned to her a little startled and smiled. "Of course Allison. You guys don't need to worry about me! I'm a big kid you know?"

Allison smiled, content with his response, but I wasn't. "Alisson, could you leave us alone for a minute?" I asked her firmly. She flashed an offended snarl for a bit, but reverted to smiling. "Sure, Scotty"

I held back a snarl of my own. Honestly, I don't know why I'm still with her. It's not like she likes me, or I like her. But now wasn't the time to think about us.

She stormed aways clutching her palm tight. I kept a firm eye contact with Stiles as he fidgeted in place. Once I couldn't see her, I grabbed his arm and pulled him into an empty classroom.

"Why are you hiding things from me?" I asked, my eyes softening. A look of horror flashed into his eyes. He gave me a crooked smile, "I-I'm not hiding anything?"

"Was that a question?" He bit his lip. "S-Scotty I'm really-" "No more excuses Stiles. Tell me the truth. Your in love with me, right?" I interrupted.

He went quiet. His body was stiff, even his breathing stopped. I started to panic. "H-hey St-" I reached for his arm, but he pulled away and froze again. "Ah, I-I'm so-" he couldn't finish as tears swelled.

I went to reach for him again, but he pushed me aside and ran out before I could do anything. Leaving me punching myself in the face.