three

Ambrosia Rosario

Everyone was in utter silence.

It was quiet enough for me to be able to drop my beauty blender and hear it land on the white, porcelain tiles of this place.

It was such a painful, sullen, quietness and I hate silence.

"What?" I awkwardly question no one in particular, clearing my throat.

No one answers me, just stares at me in shock as if I've sprouted a second head then and there.

The silence is broken by the achingly slow footsteps of someone entering the house or whatever this is.

I look up to meet the eyes of someone vividly familiar.

It's the dude that drugged me, the one I knocked out.

"Well well well, if it isn't Satan himself." I drawl out, venom practically dripping off of my voice.

"And if it isn't the fucking grudge herself. I'm Leo, but you can call me Leonardo because I don't like you." Leo introduces himself.

"Hi, Leo. I'm Ambrosia, but you can call me mami." I introduce myself back, emphasizing what he told me not to call him.

He glares at me and I'm not even exaggerating, if looks could burn, I would be a pile of ashes right now.

But then I'm Dumbledore's Phoenix; Fawkes, so I'd rise from my ashes anyway.

Sucks for Leo.

I glare back at him with equal hatred before I feel someone grab my arm and hastily pull me away from the crowd.

I look up at the person who dared touch me and am met with Roman's godly yet annoying face.

"What do you want?" I hiss impatiently, annoyed at him for more than one reason.

"Just shut up." He snaps.

"How about no." I snark back.

"I'm serious, shut the hell u-"

"TWINKLE, TWINKLE, LITTE STAR, HOW I WONDER WHAT YOU ARE. UP ABOVE THE WORLD SO HIGH, LIKE A DIAMOND-" I start yelling/singing at the top of my voice before he clamps his hand down on my mouth as an attempt to shut me up.

I bite down on his hand, earning a yelp from him before he pulls me away into a room, shutting the door behind us.

He pushes me against the closed door, placing his arms on either side of me, restricted me from moving away.

I roll my eyes and stare at the plain ceiling, avoiding eye-contact with him.

Bitch thinks his arms can hold me in place, he's got another thing going on in his pea brain.

"Look at me, Rosa." He breathes, his cool breath hitting my face, making shivers run up my spine.

Is he Italian?