sixteen

I republished this chapter after adding some things to it, so make sure you read the updated version loves🌹

TW: RAPE/SEXUAL ASSAULT
Roman Salvatore

"What the hell happened here? Actually don't even answer that, I already know." The firm voice of Devlyn's sister, Nicole wakes me up after I got knocked out during the attack.

I look up to see Nicole and Tessa staring down at me, a bunch of shopping bags in their hands.

"Let me guess, the people that put me into jail came here?"

"It actually wasn't them," I answer bitterly and get up, rubbing my hands on my jeans.

"It was just men I was doing business with, and they found my weaknesses and took them- Devlyn and Leo."

"Well I don't know about you, but I want my sister back. I just got her back a day ago and I'm not keen on losing her already." Tess speaks, her voice holding a tone of finality.

"I want her back too, which is why we're going to get to work straight away." I answer, meaning every word.

I look down beside me and offer my hand to Savannah's who's rubbing the back of her head where she was whacked.

She gratefully takes it and pulls herself up.

I look around at the huge mess my house has turned into when I notice endless guards standing in front of me.

The back up I'd called for.

"stronzi! You couldn't fucking come here on me when we actually needed you, could you?" I angrily yell at Ricardo, my back up man and his men.

"We came here in two minutes, but by the time we got here, it was a mess and by the looks of it, over," Ric explained plainly.

"I just saw a bunch of men leaving in vans and two of them were carrying an unconscious girl and boy. We tried to stop them but they got away." He adds.

I take in a deep breath, calming myself down before replying.

"Si, I believe you. But, you're going to help us get Devlyn and Leonardo back, or else you'll be the unconscious people being carried away."

"Of course, let's get to work." Ricardo speaks calmly, not wanting to waste time.

I nod back after wiping some blood off my lip.

I'm going to get Devlyn back, no matter what the cost is.

I love her too much to give up.

Devlyn Tevere

I pull the door open and stick my head out.

Right in my face is a guard that looks about fifty.

He has a beefy figure- fat, hairy, meaninglessly tattooed.

I don't hesitate to lift my spray bottle and spray it in his face a few times.

He coughs before he starts clawing at his face, screaming in pain.