twelve

Warning: mature content
Devlyn Tevere

Roman seems to be in shock, in the good way.

I try moving my lips against his but he's still in a trance, as stiff as a dead fish.

Just as I'm about to pull away and ask him who the fuck the virgin is now, he grabs my arm and pulls me so that I'm now sitting on his lap and facing him, my legs on either side of him.

Our lips are still attached but he grabs the back of my head anyway, balling my thick hair up into his right fist.

He starts kissing me back with an equal amount of anger and emotion.

Our lips move steadily against each other's, It's a rough, desperate and angry kiss but neither of us are sloppy with it.

His lips taste like nothing, but his minty breath is all I can smell right now and for the first time in ages, I allow myself to get lost in the moment.

I can feel his left hand squeezing my thigh and I can also feel the sweat on it rubbing against the bare skin of my legs.

He's nervous.

He takes my bottom lip in between his perfectly straight teeth and tugs at it before letting it go and pulling away from me, resting his forehead against mine.

"I've been waiting so long for that to happen." He breathes, his cool breath hitting me in the face.

So have I, Roman. So have I.

"I'm not done with you yet." I whisper into his ear before I let my hands travel down his body, to the hem of his tshirt.

"You're not?" He asks me, sounding out of breath.

No but when I am, you'll be hella fucking glad that these walls are soundproof.

I don't answer and let my actions speak for me instead.

I pull his tshirt over his head and toss it aside somewhere, revealing his perfectly toned body.

He has the most amazing, tan skin and muscles that any man or woman would die for.

I kiss his lips a few times before I move down and suck the soft skin on his neck harshly for a bit before pulling away.

I smirk to myself as I eye the perfect hickey I created and I run my hair through Roman's now ruined hair as I continue adding more love bites to his neck.

I work my way down slowly, teasingly and leave marks all over his abs.

"I like where this is going." Roman speaks with a raspy voice as he notices me working my way down.

"So do I." I answer briefly before I pull down his sweats, along with his boxers, leaving his erect length to spring out.

Fuck, is this shit even gonna go all the way down my throat?

Guess I'll find out.

I lean down and place soft, tiny kisses around his length, but never on it.