twenty-seven

Warning: mature content
Devlyn Tevere

"I'm so tired holy shit." I cover my mouth with my hand and yawn widely into it, then blink away the water that's gathered in my eyes from my yawn.

"Can't say the same. I'm still hella awake. I regret drinking that coffee now." Roman disagrees and starts taking the groceries out of their bags.

I put down the bags I was carrying and start putting everything away into the pantry.

Once we're done, Roman and I head upstairs to sleep.

I pick up a towel and fresh clothes from my WIR.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, I'll be back." I tell Roman who's pulling his shirt off.

He nods at me and sits down on the bed.

I walk into the bathroom and shut the door behind me, not bothering to lock it.

I strip myself out of my uncomfortable clothes and let my hair out of the braids I put it into earlier today.

Then, I turn on the shower and wait for it to heat up in a space where the water doesn't hit me.

Once it's warm enough, I step into the water and sigh as it hits my body, relaxing my tense muscles.

I pick up a bottle of shampoo and squeeze some onto my hand, then start washing my hair.

My eyes are shut and I'm rinsing the shampoo out of my hair when I feel a pair of large arms grab my waist and pull me back.

I let out a gasp in shock and open my eyes, turning to look at Roman who's grinning down at me.

"What are you doing?" I ask, amused at his wide, childish smile.

"Saving water, duh." He replies and lowers his hands so they're resting on my hips.

"Since when do you care about the environment?" I raise my brow and chuckle.

"Since forever, shut up." He says and pokes my nose.

"Only if you make me." I playfully reply and then pinch his cheek, lightly.

A split second later, Roman leans down and presses his soft lips against mine and pushes me backwards so that I'm now pressed against the cold wall of the shower, away from the hot water running behind us.

I'm a little surprised but I should've expected that response.

I kiss back anyway, moving my lips against his, in sync.

It feels so good, all I feel is bliss.

I bite his lip softly and then pull away, panting slightly.

"You bit my hand once, on your first day here," Roman starts. "Now you bite my lip."

"Started from the bottom, now we're here." I laugh slightly and stand up on my toes to kiss him again.

He responds immediately and I feel his grip around my waist tighten as we get lost in the kiss.

I can feel something hard pressing against my lower stomach and I feel my face get hotter than it already is when I realize that it's Roman's boner.

He pulls away and lightly kisses my lips again, leaving a tingling sensation there before he lowers his head to kiss my neck.

A small whimper escapes my mouth when I feel him sucking at the skin to leave a hickey behind.

He pulls away and briefly glances at the mark he's left behind before he looks into my eyes.

"Is this okay?" He asks.

"Yes." I breathe out.

"Good, because this shit is starting to hurt." He replies.

It doesn't take a genius to know that he's talking about his erection.

"Then let's skip the foreplay." I offer.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." I nod.

He doesn't need to be told twice.

Instantly, Roman lowers his hands further and cups the backs of my thighs, signalling me to jump.

I comply and feel myself being held against the freezing wall once I do.

I wrap my hands around Roman's neck when I feel him line himself against my entrance.

"Tell me if I hurt you." He whispers and doesn't give me time to respond because straight away, he fully slams his hard cock into me.

A loud moan leaves my mouth as he does so.

The feeling of him inside me is fucking amazing.

Roman pulls away from the wall and grips my ass, bouncing me along with his deep and rough thrusts.

Words literally can't describe how I feel, but I'll settle with euphoria.

Every single thought is driven out of my mind and all I can concentrate on is Roman and the events currently taking place.

My eyes screw shut when I feel Roman quicken his pace but I'm interrupted by a sharp, stinging slap on my ass which makes me open my eyes again, surprised.

"Keep your eyes open, I wanna see you come undone, knowing it's because of me." Roman demands.

"Shut up, just keep going!" I reply impatiently.

He complies and starts making his thrusts deeper and faster than before.

Somewhere between his actions, he moved so that I was against the wall once again.

I feel a sudden pressure around my throat that knocks the wind out of me, it was Roman's hand choking me.

I watch Roman as he curses quietly under his breath, biting his lip.

His actions make me feel more flushed, though he doesn't realise it.

I can feel myself clenching around Roman already.

"Cum for me, baby." Roman whispers a while later as he lets go of my throat.

And I do, right after Roman.

I have the best fucking orgasm ever.

a/n- ffs this shit sucked shit, I tried to make it better but I couldn't. At least I updated tho