To Be Continued

" Congratulations, Ms. Fenty you are expecting a baby".
Those words in my head, circled in my head." Pregnant". I didn't think those words will come so soon. I looked at Drake and his reaction was unexplainable. His eyes where just so quite. I wanted to cry....
Drake notices and he rushes to my side.
" No, No, No, don't cry this is a blessing, I am ready to be a father with you. I wanna take this relationship to a new level. And having this baby can be the next type."
" But Drake I am only 26, I still have my whole life ahead of me, I don't think I am ready, what if we go wrong then what?".
   " Why, you thinking about the negative". Drake said
      " Cause people don't think about it. They think it's gonna be all rainbows and sprinkles when it's not!".
     Drake helped me get up, and looked at me.
    " You don't have to worry about that Rihanna, I want you and only you. It's gonna be me and you forever".
        " Okay, you promise?"
" Yes, I promise". He said
He leaned in and gave me a kiss and a hug.
     " What do you think my parents are gonna say?"
     " I don't know we can only find out?" 
   He grabbed me by my hand and we walked out the doctors off together. I think this pregnancy will go good. I really think so....