A Book Full Of Tears

I was looking for old pictures of me when I was a kid so I can make a photo album book for my unborn child, I want him/her to see there mother when I was little. I went into my downstairs basement to look for some pictures. I was so excited because I thought it was a good idea. It will be good for me to let drake know the little Rihanna. See me when I am a little girl. I also have to start shopping for baby clothes and baby stuff that my child will need.
     I sent my mother and father on a lunch date I go tired of them being in the house all the time, I am actually thinking about buying them a house so that they can give me my privacy. Drake can't even spend the night here, because they be listening to us. It's embarrassing but it's life. While I am looking through a box of old memories I found a picture of my mother and father married.
     They looked so happy, but then I seen something that made me stop. It was a picture of me, my brother and my mother together.

Me seeing the picture made me have a breakdown, because I wasn't there for him when he needed me, I left and I was miles away from him

Me seeing the picture made me have a breakdown, because I wasn't there for him when he needed me, I left and I was miles away from him. My partner in crime my second important man in my life is gone. I didn't get a chance to say goodbye and I didn't even get a chance to see him. He was just gone just like that, and it torn me apart. But me looking at how our life was before I left is just sad. Cause I left from my problems instead of trying to fix it.
      My only thing that I wish I didn't do was leave I should've been there for him, I should've talked him into not joint the army, but I didn't. I went my separate ways, and left Barbados behind. That was the biggest mistake I ever made in my life...........