Do It For The Baby

I wake up from my bomb ass nap, for some reason I felt alot better. I rubbed mu belly, I felt my belly button starting to poke out. I smiled... I cannot wait for this beautiful human being to be born. I wanna hug, kiss and love this beautiful person growing inside me. I just kept smiling. I wonder who the baby is gonna look like me or drake? I hope me not saying drake is ugly, its just you know I have better features.
       I got up from my bed, grabbed a big oversized T-shirt, and threw it on, fixed my hair, and walked down stairs. I see drake putting plate of food down on the table. He looked up at me and smiled...
     " Hey babe, I am sorry about how I reacted earlier, its just that I dont want you around so many people with my baby inside" Drake said
    " You didnt have to flip out like that though drake, I am not gonna cheat on you. August is just a friend, but I dont think imma see him for a while." I said
    " Okay, but I missed you and my little baby, I know she is gonna be so beautiful, just like her momma".
     I smiled.....
  " How do you know it's a girl, the baby can be a little boy"
    " Nah, Its a girl I got a feeling and I am never wrong when I got a feeling, look I got you because I had a feeling". He laughed
   " You got me because you had a feeling in your pants"
    We both laughed so hard....
  " No, I really, fell in love with you, as soon as you walked in the room." He said looking down
    " Are you serious?"
" Yea, I didnt care that you was with Chris Brown, I knew I was gonna get you one way or another, and look at us now".
     " You do know you played the role of a side nigga right" I laughed
   " Yeah, but it was worth it".
    I looked at him and smiled. I do wanna ask him about that meek mill and him drama.
      " Aye, babe whats going on with that meek mill and you beef, I dont want you in no drama".
    " It was about you, he was popping shit about you, and i couldn't have that, so I was throwing shots at him. But it wasnt only just him it was chris brown ass too. I cant wait till I see his ass, cause I aint fuck him up like I want too. I heard he made bail too, so Imma run into him watch."
    I looked at him worried, why are they talking about me? And I never met meek mill a day in my life, who the hell is he?
    " You dont have to entertain that bullshit  they just want some clout dont give it to them babe, just focus on your music, and you soon to be born child, I am 2 1/2 months now Drake you cant be giving me stress".
     " I know Rihanna, I know. Okay I will try not to get in no trouble, but I cant make any promises...."
     I sat down and just looked at my stomach I dont want my baby to grow up without a father..... Thats something I do not want.....