Doctor Appointment

I ain't gonna lie, it low key feels weird waking up to no one in my house since it's been a while since I was alone. I do miss company and faces when I wake up in the morning. But I will be fine.... I hope I don't go crazy and start talking to myself , then Imma need help. I wanna FaceTime Drake but I don't know if he is busy or even gonna pick up.
       I just looked at a picture I took of him in Hawaii, when I was at my contact list. His name " My future😍💍" made me smile I hope it is the same way when he returns back from tour. I have a Doctors Appointment today, just to make sure the baby is okay and everything. I am now 4 weeks pregnant. I can't wait till he/ she starts kicking and moving. I think when I first feel that I will start to tear up, cause that will be the reality that I am gonna be a mom soon.
      I get dressed, and I feel something come out of my vagina. It's weird because I haven't had this feeling in a few weeks, the last time I had this feeling was before I had became pregnant, when I used to get my period. I run to the bathroom to see if was just tripping. But I wasn't I sit on the toilet and I see blood in my underwear. My first thought is that I lost the baby....
      I wash down there, put on a new pair of underwear and I put a pad on. I grabbed my phone and was about to text Drake about what I just say, but I stopped myself because I don't want him to leave tour. I locked the door and hopped in my car, I rushed to the doctors. When I got there I signed in and waited until the doctor called my name.
      " Robin Rihanna Fenty" called the doctor
I get up and walked to the doctor. The doctor smiled at me, but I was too scared to smile back....
     " Hi, Ms. Fenty, I am doctor Jaskson. You are here for a check up right?" She asked
  " Yes, but I am a concern...." I said
" Okay, well just sit in the room and I will start this Check Up, So what's going on?"
      " Okay, I am 4 weeks pregnant and I went to the bathroom and I seen blood in my underwear I wanna know if my baby is okay." I said
   " Well, have you been in any physical altercations?" Asked the doctor
  " No, I haven't I have been fine, is something wrong?"
    " It shouldn't be, if you didn't do anything physical altercations, since you said you are 4 weeks pregnant, it could just be your vigina getting the rest of your period blood out of your system." Said the doctor
  " Shouldn't be anything wrong".
" Okay, good cause I was scared for a minute it's my first child so I don't know much" I said
     " I see women with this problem all the time, it's normal" Dr. Jackson smiled
  I smiled back, and took let go my breathe that I was holding in since I got in the car....
    " Well, we got that out the way, how are you eating, are you feeling any type of sickness....."
     The doctor kept talking, but after she said that it is normal I zoned out. I was just thinking about how I thought I almost lost my child that was all that mattered to me at this moment.....