Caught By Paparazzi

As I was daydreaming I didnt even notice thay we was pulling into a driveway, and A house..... A really big and pretty house.
     The big house gates open as we pull in. And I see 7 beautiful cars in the lot. I looked at August.  He grinned a little.....
     " I thought we was going to a restaurant" I said
   " Oh we are, its inside my house" Said august
     He stopped the car and opened the door for me. I got out with amusement, it felt like I was in a fairytale story. The house was beautiful from the outside I wonder what the inside is....
     August opens the front door, and bam I get a view of the whole house. Amazing. Chandeliers everywhere, high steps, painting all over the place, beautiful windows, and wonderful decorations. This house looks like a art museum.....
       " Well, welcome to my house, make yourself at home, and oh imma be cooking, A real women needs a real cooked meal". He said
  I looked at him with confusion....
     " You know how to cook" I said
  " Ofcourse, just because I am a man doesnt mean I cant cook, my mother taught me how to cook at a young age". He said
   " Oh really, well as long as you dont kill me and...... I had to stop myself from saying baby... " and I am satisfied with what you cooked then I will trust you". I laughed
  " Okay, I got you, you want anything to drink, water? Wine? Juice?" .
   " I will take juice, thank you August".
    He went in the kitchen and poured me a cup of lemonade, and turned on some music. It was a smoove jazz type of music. I started dancing. The music was just pushing me.
     He smiled and walked back into the kitchen
   " Dinner should be done in a half n hour, it is gonna be steak, pasta, garlic bread, shrimps and broccoli, how does that sound?" He said
  " Great, hope it tastesas good as it sounds".
      I still dancing, 25 mintues later he came in with two plates of food and a glass of Lemonade. The food smelled delicious, my pregnancy food cravings was on 1000 right now, and I couldnt wait to dig in.
     " I hope your food is as good as it looks" I said
  " Dont knock it till you try it" said August witha smile
    I picked up my fork and scooped up the pasta. As soon as I put it in my mouth, a explosion of flavor bursted.
     August looked at me, I tried to make a face, but this shit was good asf. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.
    " Its good, I like it, you can cook". I said
" See I told you, you didnt believe me, I aint like other guys. I am very different".
     He had a big smile on his face, he was coming closer to me....
   " All you have to do is give me a chance". When he said that I felt chills.
   He leaned in on me, and kiss me on my lips. I was so shocked I didnt see this coming. I jumped up
  " August, I cant. I have to go, thank you for the meal, but I cant do this". I said
   I grabbed the plate of food, and I walked out of his house. Out of nowhere I see so many flashes.
      " Rihanna, Rihanna, why are you coming out of August Alsina house?"
   " Where is Drake?"
" Are you guys broken up?"
     " What was you an August doing?"
   All of these questions, And the pics. Omg what if they see my bump, then me being pregant will be out there. I hurried and rushed back into the house. I fucking forgot that August drove me to his house.
     " Um, can you drive me home, I cant call an uber, I need a car now." I said
  " Yeah, I got you" Said August
  He grabbed his keys and we snuck out into the backdoor, he had a jeep waiting. We hopped in, and for the rest of the ride we was quite.......