Studio Cutie

I called my friend Calvin, he's a DJ in LA, everyone knows him. I called him to see if I could record a song, I already had 3 songs that I wanna record..I am hoping that Drake can help me out with the record deal. But for right now I just want to have songs that I can publish soon.
       I call him.....
" Hey Rihanna long time no see" He says
" Hey Calvin, can I ask you a question?"
" Sure wassup?"
" Can I use your studio for today? I got some music I would like to record".
   " Yeah, Yeah sure, what time?"
"Like around in a hour?"
" Yeah, it will be open, just come in and I got you".
       " Thank you Calvin you are the best".
" I get that alot, but aye I heard you and Drakes song, it was a fire ass song yo, frfr. You got some pipes Rihanna" Said Calvin
  " Thank you that means alot, I will see you soon".
     " Okay"
   I hung up the phone went upstairs to take a shower and get ready, before I leave I grab my song book, and head out. I heard singing for the baby is really good, I hope he/she has voice that can sing. I mean after all these parents are some musicians they better have some pipes. I get to the building around 2:15 would've been here earlier if it wasn't because of traffic, but hey I made it here safe and sound....
       I walk inside the building, and I see Calvin I smile but a guy caught my eye real fast as soon as I saw him. He was light skin had tattoos all over and a big bright smile with beautiful eyes. I snapped back into reality real fast because drake popped into my head...
     I walked in and gave Calvin a hug and waved at the cutie.
   " Rihanna this is August, August this is Rihanna". Saud Calvin
  " Wait, you mean the Rihanna that was in the song "What's My Name" with Drake?" Said August
   I smiled...
" Yeah, that's me".
" Wow that was a amazing song like really I couldn't stop listening to it". August said
  " Well thank you that means alot I hope you feel the same way about these other songs I am about to record"
    " I am pretty sure I will"
After that was said we just all got quite, August was looking at me so I just put my head down looking at the floor, finally Calvin broke the ice....
    " Well, it's good you guys got to meet, but watch out this guy is a ladies man, girls can't get enough of him".
    Well I don't blame them he's so fine, everything about him says perfect....
  " No, I ain't, I change my ways i gotta find the perfect lady to settle down with". Then he looked at me...
    " Is the studio ready?"
I asked Calvin
" Yup, it is we are ready when you are"
       I walked into the studio, with my heart racing. I made two songs about Drake named " Where Have You Been"  and " Rude Boy" and one song about Chris called "Man Down". I wanted to make songs that I experienced and that the people can connect with, I just can't wait to see what they think about it.....
        It took me 5 hours to finish all three songs, I couldn't wait to hear the final results...
    " Those are some great songs Rihanna" Said Calvin
  " Thank you" I said
" Yeah, those where tight seriously, I was thinking that maybe we can make a song together one day you know for the fans". August said with a smile
     I just looked at him curious....
" You sing?" I said
Calvin and August looked at me with shock
" Of course I sing, I am August Alsina".
    Oh my god, I didn't know that I was with the R&B heart throb August Alsina. What the hell I was thinking. I love his song " Make it home" I left my stomach doing backflips from the embarrassment.
    " I am so sorry, August I know your music I just never seen you before because I don't watch Tv really like that". I said embarrassed
      He smiled
" Its cool, I guess I had to say my last name for you to know who I was. It happens sometimes". He said
      " Well, I will take him you up on that offer someday" I said with a smile " Now let hear these three songs".....

When I heard all three songs I began to tear up, I have came so far to be here right now, I am so happy. Although I do sadly have to thank Chris for telling me to present my voice to the world if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have done it. Even though what he did to me was wrong he did show me a look on the famous life......