Me, Myself, and I

I wake up to a horrible headache I don't even know where my parents are, I haven't seen them in a few days. They haven't even called me. Imma call cause I wanna make sure they are good.
      I call my mom and she looks like she's on a beach
     " Hey mom, where have you and dad been?" I said
   " Oh I am so sorry sweety, me and your father have been enjoying life. We are at the beach, chilling in the sand. Honey I don't think we are coming back to your house, me and your father was thinking about just traveling around the world".
      Hearing my mom say that I became speechless. I would never in a million years seeing my parents finally getting along. Well damn I just figured that I am gonna be alone for my pregnancy. Got damn it!!! All I could do at the moment was smile at my mom on facetime..
      " Well, you guys need to reconnect how many years yall misses out on, I hope you guys have fun. And take lots of pictures". I said
   " I will baby girl, me and your father loves you so much we will see you soon, and take it easy on the baby my love, we don't want anything happening to or grandchild. "
       " Okay mom, I will, and I love you guys too".
       I hung up the phone and sat on my bed, man I need more things to do, I am gonna be alone alot. Drake on your and my mom and dad on a vacation. I am gonna need things to keep me occupied. I think Imma start making music again. Yeah they doesn't sound like a bad idea.....