Secrets in the Shadows

* alarm clock goes off*

"Bae turn it off!" I yell. Chris turns it off and gets on top of me.
"Chris get off of me." I say. "Goodmorning beautiful." He says kissing me and rubbing his hands down my body. I kiss him back. "Look now you know when I start it aint no stopping." He smiles and goes down kissing my stomach and between my inner thighs. I moan softly until Alani runs in and jumps on the bed. "Mommy mommy". She exclaims. "Yes sweetheart?" I ask nervously as Chris continues to suck on my inner lips under the cover. "Where is daddy?" Alani asked. "He is downstairs." I answer. She jumped off the bed and ran . "Close and lock the door Lani Pop." I yelled after her. And so she did. He came up and kissed me passionately. "Yum most important meal of the day!" He says licking his lips. I got on top of him slowly sliding down onto his dick. He put his hands around my waist as I begin to ride him slowly. I look in his eyes as I speed up. He smacks my ass and pulls my hair like I like it. He flips us over so that he is on top. He puts my legs on his shoulders and he goes harder and deeper. He puts me on my side doing deep slow strokes as I moan his name in his ear. He bites my neck stroking faster until we both climaxed together.