Chapter 11

:::: Nicole ::::

Waking up all I see is Zantina. Damn I jumped hard as fuck causing her to wake up. And she gave me that look and I knew it would be some shit.

Zantina: bitch you got some explaining to do ! Wassup with you and Chris

Nicole: Why dont i call him

'Calls Chris' ayye Chris come here

Chris comes and she opens the door.

Nicole: This is my sister Zantina

Chris: Yea i know hey there gorgeous

Zantina: mhm wassup ! So um wassup with you and Nicole

Chris: We are just friends. I mean she is flat out beautiful and talented and I wanted to get with her but she has a girlfriend and i see she wasn't having it. But I'm cool with just being her friend.

Zantina: mhm okay then

KNOCK KNOCK

I open the door to see Tez and Jacob. I look at Zantina and she look down I knkw this bitch didn't invite them ugh awwe hell. Tez mad now I can see it so ima take her to the back before she say anything. I grab her and quickly head to the bedroom.

Nicole: Are you ready to calm down and talk not yell but talk ?

Tez: Why you keep doing me like that Nicole ! Everytime I look up some nigga on you.

Nicole: Listen to yo self they are on me ! I dont be jocking them niggas. And Im a beautiful bad ass bitch who finna get signed what you think gone happen ? You signed up for this boo you knew what you was getting into when you met me!

Tez: Nicole I cant ...

Nicole: Can't what? Mane Tez I love yo ass to death you know I do but this jealousy and jumping to conclusions has to stop ! Fuck these niggas bitches too! You my girl we finna be a family *pulls out a ring* you finna be my wife you aint got nothing to worry about.

Tez: Nicole i love you *kisses her passionately* mane i dont wanna lose you foreal a nigga cant do without her woman by her side

Nicole: I love you more bae and I know baby we gone be good though ian going nowhere we riding til the end.

All of a sudden tez stares in my eyes. Looking into her eyes is like looking into sky when there's a constellation. Just a beautiful sight. And yea I know she the stud aka the man of the relationship but me giving her the ring was my way of letting her know In down and Im here. But then she kissed my lips gently and then sucked on my neck. Now she know thats my hot spot owwe. I looked at her and she said ima take my time bae lawd jesus i just melted.

:::: TEZ::::

I laid her on her back and kissed down her stomach. I fingered her clit and played with her hard nipples until she nutted on my hand. Then I went down licking her pussy slowly and poking it with my tongue before giving her my all. Owwe she came twice and squirted five times. Aha good girl. Damn she taste good. Owwe i missed her pussy and my baby period. I helped her clean herself up and we head back in there with everybody else. I sat on the couch across from Chris and sized him. All he did was laugh so I simply said , "Nigga whats funny?"

Chris: Wassup with the look you giving me?

Tez: wassup with you and Nic

Nicole came and sat across my lap and tongued me down damn i wasn't ready for that. I put my hands on her waist and laid her on her back sucking her neck. Forgetting what was going on Zantina popped the hell out of me.

Tez: Damn bitch !

Zantina: bitch quit being a freak

Tez: bitch this my fiance i can do whT the fuck i please

Chris: 'clears throat' nothing is going on with us we are just friends and yes she is beautiful and talented she has you and thats all she need

Tez: i may just like you dude aha dont count on it tho

Jacob: well so while we are here what the fuck you come to atlanta for !

Nicole: 'looks at her messages' get in the car and I will show you

We all get in the car wondering what the hell she been up too. All of a sudden we pull up behind this building and she hands up blind folds and tells us to hold hands. In my mind Im like what the hell is this elementary school field trip? She leads up to the front and said take your blind folds off. I look up to see FIRE AND DESIRÉ salon and spa. We all went crazy ! My baby then got her a beauty salon with an spa and its fully furnished. We hop back in the car to see her other surprise. We enter a gated community and head into the drive way of someones home who is moving in it looks like. She leads us through showing us the home. While the guys are putting furniture in it amd setting it up. Then she said," This is our home I bought for me and my family! Its fit for a boss and plus TI live down the street !" Yo i love this woman she a true hustler.

Zantina: Can I move in too hell?

Nicole: yes ma'am I already got your room decked out lol I didnt show you that room or the master room yet

We head to Zantina's room and all you see is Zantina everywhere, a big ass pink amd white queen bed with pink and white cheetah print carpet.

Zantina: ohh shit bad bitch I LOVE IT !!!

Nicole: And you have a bathroom like the masters too

Zantina: Damn you got a bitch speechless

Tez: okay now show us the masters

Nicole: follow me

We walk in to see a king size bed with a black and red cover and bed spread. Marilyn Monroe portraits, a huge picture of me and her over the bed and black and red cheetah carpet. The bathroom had a jacuzzi bath that look like a damn jacuzzi in the hotels and a two headed shower with a jack and jill sink. Omg i fell in love with the closet. When you walk in the closet its stairs the lead into another closet with a rotator with clothes already on it. Oh shit my wife is the best:

Tez: baby i love it damn i gotta do something special for you

Zantina: that closet though

Nicole: bitch you got one too and the pets have they own house well lil building and attendant.

Jacob : im just speechless as hell

Nicole: Jakey you can trick your own room out and ill pay

Jacob: lol ima pretty simple guy

Chris: Damn yo house better than mine can i move in hell !

Everyone laughs at his serious face.

Tez: what about the condo

Nicole: court gone be there house sitting and when i go back to la we can stay their instead of an hotel ! Oh yea im having an elevator installed so that yall dont have to walk and it goes straight to your room. Everybody will have a code to put in for their room so you cant pop up in here aha !

Tez: i like that bae when we moving in !

Nicole: Now ! Mama transferring the kids and bringing them down here. And since im in a new city i want a new start im changing my name to Breyanna and jacob you are now Jaheem.

Tez: Damn bae yeen playing

Breyanna: nope shol aint now lets get some sleep and have a fresh start tomorrow ! Chris you staying?

Chris: naw ima head to the hotel but i will be back tomorrow and i will get the rest lf your things from the hotel as well

Breyanna: onay thanks boo see you tomorrow

They all head to their rooms and go to sleep.