Chapter 6

Waking up to a kiss on my forehead I look up to see Naomi smiling .

"How did you sleep beautiful?" She asked.

"I slept good." I replied.

We kissed and messed around for a minute until Nicki and Drake walked in.

"Yall know the door was cracked lastnight so i had to watch." Drake laughed." She put it down with the strap."

"Two beautiful bitches fucked under the same roof as me and I was not invited." Nicki pouted.

"Shut up Nicki!" Naomi explained throwing a pillow at her.

"Look bitch I wanna come to the next one and get dress we have plans." Nicki demanded.

We took a shower and got dress. I put on my red crop shirt, cheetah print shorts, black leather jacket with my black white and red jordans. I put my hair into a messy bun, my handcuff necklace, earrings, and bracelet set with my rollie.

My make up consist of cheetah print eyeshadow and red lipstick.

And owwe Naomi had on this short jumpsuit. Mmm she looked so good.

We begin to head out until my phone rang. Naomi answered it for me.

"Hello?" Naomi answered.

"Who is this?" Chris asked.

"Um Nicole !!" Naomi shouted.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Who was that ?!" Chris shouted.

"My new girlfriend." I smirked.

"What the fuck yo! You aint bringing my kids around that shit Nicole you done crossed me too many fucking times!" He yelled.

"You want a dna test remember? But now they your kids? No they are my kids and I'm sending Money to get them have them ready." I demanded.

"Nicole I swea you gone make me-" He started.

"Make you what? I know your secrets nigga you aint a fucking saint ! I cheated on you because you cheated on me ! Yea i knew you was sleeping with your student and my bestfriend from college for many years. But you can have that bitch both of them ! I want a divorce and I'm getting custody of my children." I say and then hang up.

"Damn babe you was hard on him." Naomi say.

"Whatever." I shrugged.

::::20 Minutes Later::::

We arrive at the mall where Nicki and Drake where having their CD signing. So Naomi and I decide to wonder off and go shopping. We bought matching outfits and jewelry and shopped for my kids and my homeboy Money. I also bought my manager a armani suit and a rolex to thank him for this. After about a hour and a half we meet back up with Nic and Drizzy.

"Damn yall get me some?" Drake asked.

"Yall bitches always doing some. Damn it aint even been a good 24 hours hell." Nicki complained.

"And you right but I know its the start of something wonderful." I say.

Naomi kissed me making a scene in front of the fans.

"Yup so leave my baby and i alone. Oh yea by the way i called yall a limo we taking the car." Naomi said.

"Damn bitch ! Okay hell see yall later at the condo then." She laughed.

"Maybe." Naomi smirked.

::::NAOMI POV::::

Damn Nicole is gorgeous and have all the qualities i want in a girlfriend maybe even potential wife.