Chapter 2

Walking around the mall shopping and buying everything. I'm in Victoria Secrets getting something sexy when an all familiar voice call my name. "Nicole?" They said. I turn around to see Jacob. "Hi Jacob. How are you?" I replied. "I'm fine. You look gorgeous as always." He says flashing that million dollar smile. "So you know I been calling you?" He said. "Yes I know ! Doesn't mean I gotta answer." I said in a sassy voice. " We need to talk so how about we have a seat in the food court." Jacob said. I agreed and we sat in the food court as he began to talk." I was on twitter a few months ago and I seen a few of your posts. It was pictures of your daughter Alani birthday and Jay 's.  She turned four and he turned six. I couldn't help but think. Seven years ago you were sneaking around with me. That one night you called me, we had drinks and you got drunk and was telling me how he couldn't give you kids and that you should have been with me. That night we had sex. And we had sex everyday for three weeks after that night ,until all of a sudden you stop calling, texting and answering my calls or text. And five years ago it was the same thing about yall having problems. " I looked at him nervously and said," I got to go." A" You know they are my kids and you're keeping them from me. Chris aren't their father I am!" He yelled. " You're wrong!  You are so wrong!" I yelled back. " I'm right and you know it ! And I want to see my kids." He snared. One tear fell from my left eye and I stormed away. I got in the car and broke down crying before speeding off madly. I called my bestfriend Money who is also the mutual friend of Chris.  "Hello?" He answered. "Money. I need to talk to you." I sniffled. "What's wrong Nic?'' He asked. ''I ran into Jacob.'' I sighed. ''Oh word? What happened you sound pretty upset?'' He asked. " He came to me about the children. " I sighed again. " Meet me at the trap in ten minutes." He says. I agreed and headed right over there. I saw a few of my homeboys when I pulled up. I greeted them and headed inside. " Money in the back." Lil Reese told me. I nodded and headed to the back room. " So what is going on with Jacob questioning you about the kids?" He asked concerned. " I cheated on Chris twice with Jacob. Around those times I got pregnant with Lani and Jay. There is a strong possibility that they are his children." I sigh.  He hugged me tightly as I cried. "I don't know what to do Money." I cried out. "So what happened with you & ole boy?" He questioned.  "I dated him before me and Chris got together. We all attended GSU, but anyway a few years after Chris and I got married I had an affair with Jacob. A few weeks later I ended up pregnant & I thought it was Chris but we were having a hard time. And a few years after that we met up again. And a month later I was pregnant. After that I cut all ties with Jacob." I say. " How are you going to tell Chris?" He asked. " I don't know I am so fucked up right now." I shake my head. " Well you know I got you boo and I am gonna keep my mouth closed until you tell him." He says. I hugged me and thanked him. " Well I got to go. I will call you later." I say before leaving.