Chapter 3

I went to pick the kids up for school. Only the music played in the car during the ride home. As we walked into the house the children went into their rooms as I fixed a little afternoon snack. In the mist of me making their snack Chris walks through the door with a few friends.

"Chris I didn't know we were having guest." I say.

"I'm sorry baby some of the guys are hanging here for a lil while and the girls are on their way we were doing a lil movie night scene." He says and kisses my cheek.

"You should have warned me Chris you don't know what I had planned!" I exclaimed.

"Nicole its not that serious." He shrugs.

I go and pack the kids clothes for the weekend. They're going to stay at their grandparents'. Chris storms in Alani's room.

"Nicole?!" Chris yelled.

"What?" I rolled my eyes

"What the hell is your problem ?!" He yelled.

I stormed past him, grabbed the kids and head downstairs. I wraps up their snack and pack them inside the car. I walked back inside to grab my keys. "I will be back shortly yall." I say before dropping the kids off and goes to the liquor store.

Walking down the aisle I see Jacob's stuck up girlfriend. I quickly walked the other way hoping that she didn't spot me until. "Nicole darling?" Christina said. I turn around and flashes a fake smile. "Nice to see you here." Christina did a fake laugh and boasted about her and Jacob. I quickly dispersed the conversation and checked out. I arrived home to see the girls have arrived. "Hey Ladies!" I say. They greeted me back with hellos and hugs. I sat the wine and liquor down and headed up to my room. Chris showed everyone the theater room and the guest rooms so that they could settle down and followed me up to the room. I was in the shower and Chris joined me. He kissed my neck and I smiled showing my one deep dimple on my right side.

After showering I stepped out of the shower and sat on the bed wrapped in a towel. As I dried off & applied lotion to her body Chris glared at me. Feeling the tension I looked up and said," What?" He said," I know something is wrong but we will talk later." *

*my phone goes off but I ignore it*

"Who is it?" Chris asked.

"No one." I say putting my phone on silent and in my purse.

Chris kisses me passionately. "Baby you hella tensed," he said. "I know" I replied. Chris kisses between my inner thighs and slowly licks my clit teasing me. He sucks on my lips leaving hickies on them before sticking his tongue deep inside of me. He starts fingering me as he sucks my middle piece until I came everywhere.

Chris smiles and says "good girl."

We put on our matching black polo pj pants with the red horses and our red v-neck polo shirt and head to our guest.

Chris just gave me some fye as head. Lawd jesus it was wonderful. Heading to the theater room it was almost filled considering Money and Kim, Desmond and Chynna, Brandon and Lily, Nina and Aj, and Diamond and Aleah filling the seats. Sitting in the front row next to Chris I couldn't help but wonder about Jacob and I conversation. He has been calling and texting none stop all day. He leaves voicemails on my cell I just don't know what to do. Deep into my thoughts I couldn't possibly concentrate on the movie or the guest. With the movie ending I had to sit my thoughts aside and enjoy myself.

"Money order pizza and wings." I demand.

"Aite ma." Money replies.

"Diamond, Nina, and Lily make desserts." I say.

"I'ma do cookies." Diamond said.

"I'll make a cake." Lily said.

"I'm making weed brownies." Nina laughed

"Bae help me rearrange the den so that there is more floor room." I say.

"Lets go." Chris gets up.

We moved the table and couches and made a huge pallet for everyone.

"Pizza is here!" Money yelled.

"Desserts are almost done." Diamond chirped in.

"I'ma get everybody a glass and some to drank on." He walks in the kitchen.

We talked, drank and ate the night away until we fall asleep around 4 am.