Chapter 4

* A Month Past* Nicole POV*

*My phone goes off.*

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey hey hey goodmorning! Now I need to see you to talk about some things. So maybe dinner later?" My manager John spoke.

"Sure why don't you come to the house and have dinner with us?" I offered.

"Great!" John exclaims before hanging up.

"Bae my manager is coming over later." I tell Chris.

"Okay but come here Igot something for you." He said.

Walking in the room, laid out on the bed are some black pumps, a big face rollie, a gold diamond necklace that says bad bitch, and amazing three way outfit for my performance.

I jumped all over Chris and kissed him. "Thanks bae i love it."

*gets a text*

👌john manager🎤

Will not make it but the limo will pick you up at 8:30 am. Be fully dressed comfortablely. Sound check and rehearsal is at 9am. Then you will go back to your hotel and get ready for red carpet. You will be picked up at 5:30.

Me:

Alright John. Thanks so much for getting me this wonderful opportunity. Goodnight. 😘

NICOLE POV

*takes shower*

As I get out the shower with my towel wrapped around me I get a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Nicole?" They said.

"Who is this?" I sassed.

"Jacob." He said.

"What do you want?!" I yelled.

*Chris stands by the bathroom door*

"I want to see my kids." He sighed.

"They aren't your kids !" I yelled

*Chris storms in and takes the phone*

"They are my kids mf now stop calling my damn wife the next time its gone be a problem!" Chris says.

Chris hangs up and walks in the room.

I followed him nervously. He sat on the bed and looked at me.

"What the hell is he talking about ? What he mean his kids?" Chris askes calmly.

"Baby see the..." I started.

*he cuts me off*

"Baby nothing wtf going on ?!" He yelled.

"A few years after we were married I had an affair with Jacob.. Twice and now he is under the impression Alani and Jay are his kids." I said hesitantly.

Chris spazzes out on me and smacks me. I fell to the floor crying. He walks toward me saying he is sorry. I just grab my purse and run out the house. He chases me. I get in the car and speed off. I check into my hotel early and go to my room. Discarding what just happened i fall asleep.

Waking up at 7 i leave the hotel and stop at the house to get my things. I know Chris is out doing paperwork at the coffee shop. So i manage to grab everything needed for today and more.

Back in my hotel room i freshened up and put on some black leggings and a tank. Arriving in the lobby i see the limo pull up in front.

I do the soundcheck and rehearse my routine. We wrapped around 10:45-11.

My dancers and I head to lunch. We talked and laughed for a few hours before heading to the hotel. They bring their things to my room and we begin to get dressed. I did their hair and Cassie (my dancer) did our make up. While Cherish kept up with the time. We did a glance at each other and then again in the mirror and i must say we look good enough to eat. We head to the limo and get inside.

Arriving at the red carpet. We got out striking a fierce pose. Walking through the red carpet nervously preparing for the questions. I answer the questions pretty good and head into the building. Finding my seat. My dancers and I was ripped away to backstage. We were the opening act.

I change and get in position. The music comes on and I perform ripping the stage up. The crowd goes crazy.

*watches the awards & head to the after party*

Mingling and sitting at the bar drinking I feel a touch on my shoulder. I turn around to see Drake. I flashed a smile and said :

"Hey may i help you?" I smile.

"Your performance was great?" He says.

"Thank you yours was also." I complimented.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He says.

"Sure ! A bloody mary please." I ordered.

"So do you freestyle?" He asked

"Yes i do.. Why?" I asked.

"Do you mind performing with me right here right now?" He smiled.

"Seriously?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes." He laughed.

*i down my drink and follow him to the stage*

He does his part I just dance around and look pretty until he gave me my q. I killed it leaving everybody in aw and all of a sudden Drake kissed me. All i seen was cameras flashing. I pulled away and headed back to the bar.

"Let me introduce you to some people." He says.

"Um alright." I agreed.

*He introduces me to YMCMB and they want me to join the team* i agreed.

DRAKE: Why dont you come to the condo with us?

NICOLE: No thanks I should be leaving

DRAKE: well here is my number if you change your mind

I leave for the hotel. I gather all my stuff and head home. I walk in to Chris sitting on the couch.

CHRIS: You looked great

NICOLE: Thanks

CHRIS: We need to talk

NICOLE: No we dont

CHRIS: im sorry but know you killed everything inside me when you said that. It was a reflex i wasnt thinking.

NICOLE: You hit me I have a damn bruise Chris !

CHRIS: Have a good kiss?

NICOLE: Excuse me ?

CHRIS: you kissed drake !

NICOLE: No he kissed me you know what im going to bed i dont have time for this !

CHRIS: i want a dna test. I looked at those kids all day and they really dont look much like me.

NICOLE: Are you fucking serious?!

*i storm out and get in the car and drive off. Calling Drake*

DRAKE: hello?

NICOLE: Hey its Nicole

DRAKE: Hey changed your mind?

NICOLE : Yes text me the address

DRAKE: Okay

He sends her the address and she comes to the condo.