Reminisce

.....5 years later.

'You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.'

Woah! These last 5 years have been one hell of a ride. From living one of my biggest dreams, to living the worst nightmares of my life.

Chris my husband, my world, my everything someone who I thought was the love of my life, someone who I thought would never hurt me, but everything is not what it seems, he's dead. After finding out that the kids weren't his he turned into a completely different person. I can admit it was wrong for him to go all those years thinking they were his, when all along they were Jacobs, but he had his wrongs too like sleeping around with students and getting one of then pregnant. I feel horrible for taking their "father" away from, and I feel even worse that I've lied to them all this time. It's not easy being a parent too many sacrifices and too many secrets. But I'd go to hell and back for mine. I do know one day they'll find a way to understand why I did what I did. I did everything in my power to protect them.

In the beginning Tez was great she held me down and everything. But that bitch was fucking crazy, my favorite kinda crazy. I loved Tez with all of my heart and I still do I wanted her to be my wife and all and she is exactly that. But her jealousy got the best of her and even when she was jealous I still didn't hold that against her, the thing with Tez is she didn't get that i was a bad bitch, bitches will hate and nigga a gonna appreciate she couldn't get over that but I didn't hold that against her. I still wanted her around, but you don't leave the person you love with unanswered questions like you just don't. She left me alone and without a thought or a concern to go with that. But what we all didn't know was that Tez had an unheard story that we were all willing to hear. It was a lot to take in but I managed to process it I love Tez with all of my heart forget the scandals, forget the situations (which were pretty fucked up situations) forget all of it because other than anybody else Tez held me down through hell and back no matter what we did to one another.

Jaheem wasn't what I expected, I thought he loved me and he does but will me and him ever be? I don't think so. When I caught him and Becky everything around me became a question. That fucked up shit he did like plotting against me was messed up I honestly don't know what the hell gotten into him I gave his ass a life a family almost a happy wife. Yeah he desperately wanted to be in his kids lives and I respect him for that and I won't take my kids father from them I already took the other one. Jaheem apologized for everything he did and I forgave him hey people make fucked up decisions. Sometimes you just gotta forgive and forget although I won't forget. Never.

I really liked Chris brown I really did but his feelings towards me weren't mutual. He was a amazing guy and I hope he finds someone who feels the same for him, and if he does she'll be a lucky girl. Tyga, Tyga was just lust, now he's like a brother to me that looks out for be along with my YCMB family.

Zantina, well Zantina is still pretty upset with me. She moved out and everything. I feel bad because I played with her feelings but it was t intentional I was confused on my part towards everyone else. Mainly because I tried to make everyone else happy a live up to their expectations, but I'm done with that now I'm living for me, my wife and kids. We are more than a family we're a team.

Yeah it's been one hell of a ride with my squad. I know if I need them they'll always have my back.

What am I currently up to now? Well since you asked I'm on tour with my sister, Tina (no not zantina) she's a R&B/Pop artist who's taking on the charts along with myself of course. I'm living the dream I'm performing for my fans with my favorite sister I've even had 4 albums and all of them went platinum. I feel like I'm on top of the world and I'm not coming down me and Tina is taking on this industry this world is not ready for what's in store for them. 😈💋

Woah! It's been an amazing journey with you guys! Who's ready for a sequel! That's right I'm coming out with a sequel for this amazing book. In the meantime read this AMAZING Justin Bieber fanfic called 'Nothing Like Us' by my sister who has wrote this chapter, also she'll be in the sequel @lookits_tina her fanfic is amazing I'm also helping her with that book you should most def read it. But thank you so much guys for reading and enjoying my book and trust me this isn't the end love you 💕

😘🔥😈