Chapter 1

We get in the shower for 20 minutes and proceed to get dressed. He puts on his black armani suit looking all professional. I put on my leather crop top with my fishnets, high waisted shorts and combat boots. I check on Alani and Jay to make sure they are dressed. Alani is my four year old daughter aka mini me. She is definitely a diva. And Jay is my six year old son aka the swagg master which is what he call himself. Chris is my sexy husband. We've been married for 9 years. Our anniversary is in two months. July 29. And I'm Nicole. "Bae you're coming during my lunch break right?" Chris asked. "Yes babe." I replied. Chris hugs the kids. "See yall later and be good at school." He says. "Bye daddy." They said in unison. Chris kisses Nicole. "See you in a few baby." He said." Alright love." I replied as he walked out the door." Okay kids grab your backpacks and lunches so we can go." I tell them. While they are grabbing their lunch and backpacks I proceed to grab my purse, phones and keys. We head outside and I lock up the house. I make sure they are both securely buckled in before pulling off. Ten minutes into the drive I dropped them off at school. I begin head to my photoshoot for today when I get a call. "Hello?" I answer. "Nicole you are late!" Aleah yells.
"I know I know. I had a umm busy morning but I'm on the way." I assure her. "How long Nicole?" She asks. "Fifteen minutes tops." I reply. She said alright and hung up the phone. I stopped at starbucks and ordered a venti caramel frappe. After leaving starbucks it took my five minutes to get to the studio.

"Girl hurry up ! Damn!" Aleah yelled. "Look bitch I'm here now so chill out okay." I tell her. It took thirty minutes to get my hair and makeup done. After that I slipped into my first outfit. I started posing for the camera and doing as instructed. Once we got enough shot I moved to the next outfit. This continued for almost three hours. "Bye you guys. I have to go meet my manager now." I say. "Alright don't be late." Aleah smirks. "Hahaha fuck you bitch." I laugh.
I arrive at his office and wait in the lobby until he is ready for me. Once his assistant gave me the signal I proceeded to the back. "Hey Nicole." He says. "Hi there John." I replied back. "I have a major suprise in store for you." He says. "What is it?!" I asked excitedly. "You've been working hard and moving up in your career." He trails off. "Mhmm." I replied. "So I got a copy of your last performance and sent it to the BET executives. They loved it and you will be performing on the next BET Awards." He smiles. I screamed and jumped for joy. "Thank you so much John." I say hugging him. "You will also walk the red carpet and attend the after party if your performance goes well. Which I know will be excellent. You should be signed by the end of that month." He says. "I can't wait ! I am super excited." I say. "As am I Nicole. You have a few shows, another photoshoot and some studio time before the awards. I will send you the schedule." He says. "Thank you John I will be looking forward to that." I say and then leave. I leave my manager's office and went to Red Lobster. I ordered a shrimp alfredo and went to Zaxbys and orders a chicken finger platter. Then arrived at Sandy Creek High School where Chris is a 12th grade english teacher. I get a visitors pass and goes to his classroom. I looked at tge time and realized I am earlier than I thought. I knocked on the door and waited. Chris opens the door. "Hey bae.Everybody this is my wife Nicole." He introduces me. "Hey everybody." I greeted. "I know you. You're that underground rapper." One of his students said. "Yes I am." I nodded. "Damn Mr. Johnson she bad as a muthafucka. You gotta daughter." Another student says. I laughed. "Watch it Kc." Chris said sternly. "Well here is your lunch. And its okay. I have big news so I guess I will let you all in on a big secret." I say. "What?" Everybody asked in unison. "I will be performing on the BET Awards." I smiled. The class including Chris goes crazy. "I will also walk the red carpet and attend the after party if my performance goes well. Chris picks me up and kisses me. The bell rings for them to leave for lunch. We take pictures with and they go to lunch. I sit in Chris lap as we eat our lunch. "Bae I'm so proud of you." Chris says. "Thank you it means a lot." I say. "So are we celebrating?" He asked. "Not just yet boo." I say. We finish eating our lunch and I left and went to the mall.